Grand Prix Poker Tour

CowsOnTilt

Surprised their isn't a post about this. I just played the last one at Stamford bridge and it was a very well run tournament. It was a £70  2 day event with the first day being played online, making it to day 2 gurantees a min cash. The next one is Old Trafford in Jan.

There is a tonne of value in sats and was a £60k overlay on the day (250k gtd). Also leaderboards and ticket giveaways.

Organized by Party/DTD. http://gppt.poker/

Feb: St James Park

Mar: Online

Apr: Elland Road

May: Hampden Park

tbc: Online

Jul: Amex Stadium

Sep: Cardiff City

tbc: Online

Pinned at top alongside the other tours.

Thanks for posting CowsOnTilt. I'll be totally upfront and brutally honest with you and every other member here. There are 2 main reasons why this wasn't posted up before now, they are:

1. I made a promise a long time back that I would never promote any Partypoker product or event ever again. This followed many previous incidents of them not honouring payouts of their own official promotions (some of which are well documented within these forum pages & do not need to be revisited again). More than happy for others to post/promote however especially in the interest of members as a whole and where events are well run, payouts are honoured and/or provide value.
  2. Sadly, these days it seems that unless something is posted by myself or one of the very small band of core-contributors, no-one else seems to be bother and will just keep information on fun or value events to themselves.

Thankfully there are those core-contributors like your good self that are prepared to spend a few moments helping others and I for one very much appreciate your efforts and thank you for posting. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.