** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Money management for 60% success rate

sjuesju

• 1 month later...

Hello, here in Italy we use a lot a free program called "masaniello". It is really a very popular money management. I do not know if there is an English version and unfortunately I am not able to change it by translating it. If you're still interested and have little time to spare, you can search on google. (Careful though that masaniello is also the name of a historical figure but I think the program is so named because it was created by Massimo Mondò and Ciro Masaniello)

• 7 months later...
On 11/22/2015, 12:47:46, sjuesju said:

Hello, in the past two months I've managed to reach 60% success rate for odds 1.83-1.9. However, I wonder which money management betting system is best to use. Any help will be appreciate.

I just saw this topic, maybe its a bit late, but i will write you my opinion.

If you still have above 50% efficiency, i would strongly reccomend using Fibonacci (1-2-3-5-8- ...) or D'Alambert progression (1-2-3-4-5-...).

In these casses with your success rate you will be always in plus. In a case of a long losing run, here you dont have to increase the stakes very high as for Martingale progression, so generally if you have solid bank you should be able to endure around 10 losing bets, which for me looks enough.