07/11/2015Leverkusen48.5053.00 - 24.0030.25Koln+18.25
07/11/2015Mainz23.7527.00 - 34.5027.50Wolfsburg-3.75
07/11/2015Moenchengladbach44.7546.00 - 29.0035.25Ingolstadt+9.50
08/11/2015Augsburg50.5046.00 - 55.5049.50Werder Bremen+1.00
08/11/2015Dortmund57.5055.50 - 38.0032.75Schalke 04+24.75

Screen Shot 2015-11-02 at 13.15.27.png

Hannover - Hertha BSC Berlin

Friday

Nice game here today. Hannover with a very lucky win last week in Hamburg. Nobody knows why and Hannover Coach Frontzeck is struggling once again. Think he will not be coach from Hannover at the end of this Month. Only that lucky wins against Hamburg and Bremen few weeks ago let the coach in his job. But today he have with Kioytake a big missing. His creative player will be out for this game. So Andreasen maybe playing on this position. But he is not a playmaker and will be good in Berlins Defensive Hands. Berlin last games with not so good Form and last week will be smashed up 1:4 at home against very stron in form Team Gladbach. But also for me with a superb season, that i didn´t expected. Missings today on Berlin Side are Ibesvic, First GK Kraft, Stark, Pekarik, Schieber, Allagui, Ben Hatira. But most of them are injured for a while, so no new missings. Back for Berlin is Kalou, who is important for Berlin´s Offensive. He is not the player you see 90 Minutes, but if he became a chance. He is the men. Think Odds here a little bit over on Berlin, because Hannover isn´t so good, who the results last weeks sounds. Only the thing, that Berlin are in last games against Hannover are tough games, i will play the DNB.

Berlin AHC 0 @ 1.96 3/10 sbobet

Hannover - Hertha BSC Berlin

Friday

Nice game here today. Hannover with a very lucky win last week in Hamburg. Nobody knows why and Hannover Coach Frontzeck is struggling once again. Think he will not be coach from Hannover at the end of this Month. Only that lucky wins against Hamburg and Bremen few weeks ago let the coach in his job. But today he have with Kioytake a big missing. His creative player will be out for this game. So Andreasen maybe playing on this position. But he is not a playmaker and will be good in Berlins Defensive Hands. Berlin last games with not so good Form and last week will be smashed up 1:4 at home against very stron in form Team Gladbach. But also for me with a superb season, that i didn´t expected. Missings today on Berlin Side are Ibesvic, First GK Kraft, Stark, Pekarik, Schieber, Allagui, Ben Hatira. But most of them are injured for a while, so no new missings. Back for Berlin is Kalou, who is important for Berlin´s Offensive. He is not the player you see 90 Minutes, but if he became a chance. He is the men. Think Odds here a little bit over on Berlin, because Hannover isn´t so good, who the results last weeks sounds. Only the thing, that Berlin are in last games against Hannover are tough games, i will play the DNB.

Berlin AHC 0 @ 1.96 3/10 sbobet

FT 1:3 :cheers

Leipzig-Kaiserslautern

For me here HW. Leipzig after there defeat in German Cup against 4th League Team Unterhaching in the next game at Sandhausen, with a good reaction and they have win this with a good performance. They only missing today Klostermann and former Lautern Player Orban by suspension. But i write it sometimes here in the forum. Leipzig with a very good and deep squad to replace this 2 guys. Also a plus for Leipzig is the return of Attacking Player Forsberg after injury. For me is the best player of the whole season in Leipzig. Scoring 5 Goals and made 2 Assist. Also he create some other good chances for his teammates.

On the other Side Kaiserslautern. A team that wants to promotion in Bundesliga this year, but now they are in terrible form and only placed on the 14th Place. They are loosing now 4 in a row and playing not very well. Also today they are missing important players. Big Blow here by the missings from Heubach (suspension) and Zimmer (injured). Both are important player in Defensive Line and by the huge quality from Leipzig´s Offensive. It´s a big blow. Also central MF Players Ring and Piossek are out. So 4 important player are missing.

Also i saw last games of Kaiserslautern. They are not playing really good in Offensive and now with that important missings it will be very difficult here. Fans and Ultras are not travelling today to Leipzig, so no support here for the team.

Leipzig @ 1.72 6/10 Pinn

Leipzig AHC-1.5 @ 3.00 2/10 bet365

Leipzig-Kaiserslautern

For me here HW. Leipzig after there defeat in German Cup against 4th League Team Unterhaching in the next game at Sandhausen, with a good reaction and they have win this with a good performance. They only missing today Klostermann and former Lautern Player Orban by suspension. But i write it sometimes here in the forum. Leipzig with a very good and deep squad to replace this 2 guys. Also a plus for Leipzig is the return of Attacking Player Forsberg after injury. For me is the best player of the whole season in Leipzig. Scoring 5 Goals and made 2 Assist. Also he create some other good chances for his teammates.

On the other Side Kaiserslautern. A team that wants to promotion in Bundesliga this year, but now they are in terrible form and only placed on the 14th Place. They are loosing now 4 in a row and playing not very well. Also today they are missing important players. Big Blow here by the missings from Heubach (suspension) and Zimmer (injured). Both are important player in Defensive Line and by the huge quality from Leipzig´s Offensive. It´s a big blow. Also central MF Players Ring and Piossek are out. So 4 important player are missing.

Also i saw last games of Kaiserslautern. They are not playing really good in Offensive and now with that important missings it will be very difficult here. Fans and Ultras are not travelling today to Leipzig, so no support here for the team.

Leipzig @ 1.72 6/10 Pinn

Leipzig AHC-1.5 @ 3.00 2/10 bet365

FT 0:2 Sorry