Racing Chat Thread

I know a few have previously suggested a chat room for banter and all things that are not actual bets on a raceday so let's try a chat thread where you can post your thoughts about the days racing as you sit at home on your laptops on a Saturday afternoon making notes from your nags on Channel 4. I know the daily threads are more about somewhere to put your bets and chat about the days racing can seem out of place in there so let's try a chat thread rather than a chat room and see if it gets used. I don't want it to take any quality away from the bets posted but I think something like this is needed as you often see comments about the days racing on Facebook, Twitter etc but not much on here unless it is commeting on a specific ride in the relevant Jockey thread etc. Only thing I'd ask for is to not use it for one line tips and no after eventing. The primary aim is for those at home and wanting to comment on the days racing to use this thread each day, commenting on a race, a ride, the ground, a trainer, a jockey, analysis etc. :ok I'll start off by saying I did not want to back The Giant Bolster with doubts about it over fences but having just seen it destroy a field at Cheltenham I was left agast and how good it looked and won't be quick to oppose it again in the future. I've also caught the Sir Des Champs race in Ireland and thought it won a shade cosily in the end. Jockey nearly ballsed it up and had to switch wide but it picked up again late on and was a comfortable winner. I knew the prices were all wrong the night before, Sir Des Champs was 6-4 and Hidden Cyclone odds on at 10-11, didn't end up like that at SP.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.