Best bet of the day 26th Oct

5.10 Kempton Berbice is clearly capable but doesn’t look the easiest to win with and is probably worth opposing in this stronger race. Dinner date won nicely over CD 2 weeks ago and gets just a 4lb rise in weights which looks light but does leap up 2 classes today and may find it tougher today. Hawaana won a decent race by a neck recently and with the second only getting a 1lb (murrin) is likely to finish in front also worth noting detorri staying on for ride in last unusual also has a plum draw in stall 10 1pt win hawaana 9/2 bet365

Re: Best bet of the day 26th Oct [B][U]3.30 Leicester [/U] [/B]This looks one of the better races on what looks generally to be a poor day's racing but Spitfire, who I fancied for this now stepped up in trip, has annoyingly been withdrawn so I am siding with City of The Kings instead. As you would expect from this son of Cape Cross, he is a triple winner over today's trip of a mile and he has no trouble producing on fast ground which will be a plus today. Furthermore, in view of some poor efforts of late, his mark has now been cut and he is back down to 90 - off which he won a class 2 (0-100) handicap at York in July. He is down into a 0-90 today so has the ability to land this if on song, although I am only backing to small stakes in real life with questions to answer over his well being. 1 pt win.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.