Windsor Tonight

6.20 Four course and distance winners in the field but I'm going for Trainbairn's old mate El Chaparral. Normally goes well at the track and isn't a massive price on Betfair which is encouraging and his win here came in similar conditions. Stable form is a slight concern. 6.50 Take A Bow is a course and distance winner (can you see a pattern emerging?), really impressed me last season, Jimmy Quinn is a jockey I have a lot of time for and although up against a few older horses, could well have more to come. 7.20 Firstly Seb's looks very good here, Dunlop is flying and should come on for the Sandown race. The other I like is Master Cobbler. Dropped in grade and although his form looks a bit iffy he does come out on top of my speed figs. 7.50 Absolute nightmare of a race. Have sided with Polar Dawn, did win a race last season, stable are in fair form, their horses seem to be running well at big prices. I know probably not the best of draws though. 8.20 The last race thank Christ. I think I'll still be looking for a first winner of the night by this time and will be wondering why I've bet but you just have to on a Monday night Windsor don't you, takes me back to the days of Edders(Pat Eddery) and all those winners he used to bag me on a Monday night at Windsor, ahh the good old days. 'll probably try and get to a few of these meets so if anyone lives local and fancies it give me a shout. Anyway you can probably tell I'm trying to avoid this one, another lottery. Buster and Virtue both have obvious chances and the winner will more than likely come from one of them but I quite like the look of is Viable. By the looks of Betfair it has no chance whatsoever but Steve has it top rated from that Nottingham effort and Mrs P Sly seems to know her stuff so that is the final one from me. I've also backed Seb's four rides to small stakes :P