** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Norway Tippeligaen 3-5 July 2015

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] Friday 3 July 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sarpsborg 08 v Molde (18:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] Saturday 4 July 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Start v Stabæk (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.06[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Haugesund v Lillestrøm SK (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.54[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] Sunday 5 July 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Strømsgodset v Viking FK (14:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.11[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.86[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aalesunds FK v Mjøndalen (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.89[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Odd Grenland v Vålerenga (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sandefjord Fotball v Tromsø (17:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.74[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bodø/Glimt v Rosenborg BK (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]6.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] Friday 10 July 2015 Home Draw Away BPP [/TR] [/TABLE]

Friday 3 July 2015 NorwayTippeligaen 19:00 Sarpsborg 08 - Molde This game will be played at Sarpsborg Stadion. Both teams use artificial grass at home. Sarpsborg 08 is in 9th place with 17 points. At home they are 2/2/3 goals 9:9. Four rounds without a win for hosts in Tippeligaen,last won was at 25th of May 1~2 over Start. In NM Cup they eliminate Gjøvik-Lyn winning 0~2 and Brann after penalties (0~0 Ft). Last round lost 3~1 againts Viking in that game were without some important players. Againts Molde game are missing :striker A. Askar 14/1 suspended ,still out defender J. Thomassen 5/0 ,also defender C. Kronberg 11/0 will be out until September. Back after suspension midfielder S. Ernemann 12/1 . Molde is in 5th place with 22 points. Away. They are 2/2/3 goals 9:8. Last victory in Tippeligaen was in end of May 6~1 over Sandefjord,but won in NM Cup over Fyllingsdalen 0~4 and over Kvik Halden 3~0. In last two games drew 0~0 and 1~1 againts two great squads like Valerenga and Rosenborg last round. Not a good news for Molde club these days.. Yesterday transfered in Bundesliga Germany ( Ingolstad 04 )of first goalkeeper National Norway team Ø. Nyland 13/0 for 22 million krone. Also Manager T. Skullerud dismissed from squad for familiar reasons .. (If im not wrong in Molde )are suspended defender V. Forren 13/1 and striker T. Høiland 13/7 . In general Molde understimate easy squads and play hard againts bigs,but with these problems i see value on Sarpsborg 08 squad. Pick Sarpsborg 08 (+0.75) AH 2.05 @Sbobet 8/10. Good Luck

Sarpsborg - Molde I don’t really have a substantial bet to recommend for this match, but I have some time on my hands this morning so thought I would do a preview anyway. From an analytical point of view, Sarpsborg are a very strange side. Their best players are definitely in defensive and midfield areas. They actually hardly have any striker on their roster, and even the few that they have available such as Martin Wiig are pretty much ****. The coach seems to regularly play guys out of their natural positions which can’t really help. An example of this is the usage of Amin Askar, who one week is a left back, the next week a striker, and more recently has been employed in central midfield! It must really frustrate certain individuals that they are moved around so often, but at least the coach does try new things. Molde aren’t what they were last season. It’s never easy defending a title, especially after such a perfect previous campaign but it seems for whatever reason, maybe a lot of things adding up, they aren’t so efficient. Their biggest issues are definitely away from home where they only possess a 2-2-3 record, with victories against Bodo and Mjondalen hardly anything to write home about. The simple fact is that Molde can't be trusted on their travels, although of course their squad still needs to be respected. They ground out a 1-1 draw at RBK last week which is still a very good result. Whether or not they can win today all depends if they are patient and clinical enough to break down a likely resolute Sarpsborg. Since they hammered Sandefjord 6-1, lack of goals is a real concern for Molde and their attack force is misfiring. Sarpsborg lined up in a 5-3-1-1 formation last week at Viking, but that was simply too negative and they eventually got picked apart. I am sure they will line up with the ambition to be pretty negative again here, but maybe not with 5 men at the back this time. For those guys who have backed Sarpsborg +0.75, I can’t really knock the bet too much. I think it’s a brave choice because honestly the home team don’t convince me at all recently. They are not a confident outfield and offer virtually no threat from open play to score a goal. They are however extremely dangerous from set pieces. Two of their top scorers are actually centre backs and I am going to have a small punt on both to score anytime tonight. Andreas Nordvik has netted three times this season and Ole Hansen twice. They always look a threat from corners and free kicks, and with a new Molde goalkeeper in between the sticks, maybe there could be issues for MFK from set pieces? I don’t think both should be such a big price to score today (20/1 & 26/1 respectively!) so worth a small nibble. As ridiculous as it sounds, if the hosts are to get on the scoresheet, the likelihood is that one of their defenders strikes! Good luck anyone betting on the game today, my own personal prediction is 1-1. To score anytime:- Ole Hansen @ 20/1 (Bet365) & Andreas Nordvik @26/1 (888sport)

Sunday ,5 July 2015 18:00 Odd- VÃ¥lerenga This game will be played at Skagerak Arena in artificial grass ,while VÃ¥lerenga use natural grass at home. Odd is in 6th place with 22 points . At home are 2/4/1 goals 11:8. They are playing a good football,not the same form of last year but have 12 games in a row without defeat. Last one was againts Rosenborg 1~2 in May. Also in 1st qualification round of Europa. League they won 0~3 over moldovan team Sheriff . Lets back in Tippeligaen when in last round drew away 1~1 againts Lillestrom. Defender J. Hurme 1/0 is still injured,also injured midfielder F. Nordkvelle 9/1 ,midfield F. Jensen 12/0 is uncertain to play. VÃ¥lerenga is in 4th place with 24 points. Away they are 4/3/0 goals 17:11 . After win 3~4 over Viking came two losses againts Rosenborg + Bodo/Glimt ,and one draw away againts Molde 0~0. In last round againts Bodo Vif lost many clear chances for goal especially in second half ,and lost in last 10 minutes of the match 1~2 with "perhaps " childish mistakes in defence. First goalkeeper M. Langer 14/0 injured (knee) and will be out 6 weeks. Also gk L. Hirschfeld 0/0 is playing for Canada, so club contact with Gk Otto Fredrikson from Kongsvinger and will replace Langer. Midfielder H. Stengel 12/2 and defender K. Wæhler 11/1 back from suspension. Last mutual game ended 2~0 in Odd favor in a friendly game. I don't think VÃ¥lerenga will loose this game even with a new goalskeeper buth with experience in Lillestrom , Spartak Nal'chik and Kongsvinger ,they have the mentality of winner especially in away games. So my pick is : VÃ¥lerenga (0) AH 3.22 @ Marathonbet 8/10. To score any time Vålerenga striker Brown Deshorn 3.25 @ 10bet 5/10 . Good luck

Friday 3 July 2015 NorwayTippeligaen 19:00 Sarpsborg 08 - Molde This game will be played at Sarpsborg Stadion. Both teams use artificial grass at home. Sarpsborg 08 is in 9th place with 17 points. At home they are 2/2/3 goals 9:9. Four rounds without a win for hosts in Tippeligaen,last won was at 25th of May 1~2 over Start. In NM Cup they eliminate Gjøvik-Lyn winning 0~2 and Brann after penalties (0~0 Ft). Last round lost 3~1 againts Viking in that game were without some important players. Againts Molde game are missing :striker A. Askar 14/1 suspended ,still out defender J. Thomassen 5/0 ,also defender C. Kronberg 11/0 will be out until September. Back after suspension midfielder S. Ernemann 12/1 . Molde is in 5th place with 22 points. Away. They are 2/2/3 goals 9:8. Last victory in Tippeligaen was in end of May 6~1 over Sandefjord,but won in NM Cup over Fyllingsdalen 0~4 and over Kvik Halden 3~0. In last two games drew 0~0 and 1~1 againts two great squads like Valerenga and Rosenborg last round. Not a good news for Molde club these days.. Yesterday transfered in Bundesliga Germany ( Ingolstad 04 )of first goalkeeper National Norway team Ø. Nyland 13/0 for 22 million krone. Also Manager T. Skullerud dismissed from squad for familiar reasons .. (If im not wrong in Molde )are suspended defender V. Forren 13/1 and striker T. Høiland 13/7 . In general Molde understimate easy squads and play hard againts bigs,but with these problems i see value on Sarpsborg 08 squad. Pick Sarpsborg 08 (+0.75) AH 2.05 @Sbobet 8/10. Good Luck
Ft 1~4 Pick Lost . Sarpsborg destroyed by Molde . Even they create a volume game ,their problem was defence. Kamara in amazing day.

Start - Stabaek I have gone with Stabaek -0.25 & Over 3.0 goals today. I don't like mixing bets too much from the same matches, but I really think this will be an open contest. Matches between these 2 sides often are, there is a tradition to it. Start from a defensive point of view are a shambles at times and constantly look like conceding. Stabaek have all sorts of dangerous pace in their attack which could give them tons of grief. Even if Stabaek keep a clean sheet then they are capable of scoring 3 goals themselves. I would say it's likely Start will get on the scoresheet though at some stage. The only main issue preventing the away win will be GK Opdal who has been having an amazing season for the hosts. He has been the best keeper this season IMO, but it just shows how poor their defence is that he's been called upon to work so much. My luck with overs in Norway has been poor recently but I see something like a 1-3 or even something daft like a 2-4 away win here. In the other game today, Haugesund - Lillestrom, I have no bet or even recommendation. FKH I find really difficult to predict, and although I think Lillestrom should at least draw, they can be unreliable too. I think a low scoring 1-1 draw, or even 0-0 could happen there.

Sunday ,5 July 2015 18:00 Odd- VÃ¥lerenga This game will be played at Skagerak Arena in artificial grass ,while VÃ¥lerenga use natural grass at home. Odd is in 6th place with 22 points . At home are 2/4/1 goals 11:8. They are playing a good football,not the same form of last year but have 12 games in a row without defeat. Last one was againts Rosenborg 1~2 in May. Also in 1st qualification round of Europa. League they won 0~3 over moldovan team Sheriff . Lets back in Tippeligaen when in last round drew away 1~1 againts Lillestrom. Defender J. Hurme 1/0 is still injured,also injured midfielder F. Nordkvelle 9/1 ,midfield F. Jensen 12/0 is uncertain to play. VÃ¥lerenga is in 4th place with 24 points. Away they are 4/3/0 goals 17:11 . After win 3~4 over Viking came two losses againts Rosenborg + Bodo/Glimt ,and one draw away againts Molde 0~0. In last round againts Bodo Vif lost many clear chances for goal especially in second half ,and lost in last 10 minutes of the match 1~2 with "perhaps " childish mistakes in defence. First goalkeeper M. Langer 14/0 injured (knee) and will be out 6 weeks. Also gk L. Hirschfeld 0/0 is playing for Canada, so club contact with Gk Otto Fredrikson from Kongsvinger and will replace Langer. Midfielder H. Stengel 12/2 and defender K. Wæhler 11/1 back from suspension. Last mutual game ended 2~0 in Odd favor in a friendly game. I don't think VÃ¥lerenga will loose this game even with a new goalskeeper buth with experience in Lillestrom , Spartak Nal'chik and Kongsvinger ,they have the mentality of winner especially in away games. So my pick is : VÃ¥lerenga (0) AH 3.22 @ Marathonbet 8/10. To score any time Vålerenga striker Brown Deshorn 3.25 @ 10bet 5/10 . Good luck
Valerenga won 1~2,Brown was in bench for 52 minutes and not enough space from him to score,anyway one bet won.