Account limits, successful punters

bakalabra

Hello guys! I started with sports betting couple of months ago and I began to be quite successful. I have stable month profit and I am quite confident about the future. Which makes me ask myself a question - how much money can I win? I am sure that bookies will not be happy about me, withdrawing 1-2k USD every single month. So I would like to ask you guys, if anybody knows, where is the edge of possible winnings, roughly. In other words - how much are bookies going to let me win (withdraw) every month without canceling my account. I will be very grateful for any experience, suggestions and ideas. Thank you!

I have multiple accounts with different bookies (9) so the amounts withdrawn are not that big for any bookies to be worried. I've never had an account cancelled. I don't do the exchanges but as that is punter against punter I would have thought that would be a good way to go.

If you win enough they will severely limit your account or close it. Waggy you mustn't win enough money lol only joking mate. A way around it is to make some MUG bets, couple of hundred on a short priced favourite or bet like you did when you first started. The lay the bets off on bet fair so you will only lose a small amount if it loses but you keep your accounts

If you win enough they will severely limit your account or close it. Waggy you mustn't win enough money lol only joking mate. A way around it is to make some MUG bets, couple of hundred on a short priced favourite or bet like you did when you first started. The lay the bets off on bet fair so you will only lose a small amount if it loses but you keep your accounts
I know that - and because I don't want to my account limited or cancelled, I am asking what is "If you win enough" - how much aproximately? I will be ok with winning for example few hundreds every month, but for couple of years.. Thanks

I know that - and because I don't want to my account limited or cancelled, I am asking what is "If you win enough" - how much aproximately? I will be ok with winning for example few hundreds every month, but for couple of years.. Thanks
All the main UK bookmakers will ban or severely restrict you if they think you are likely to be a long-term winner. The main UK bookmakers include: Ladbrokes William Hill Coral BetVictor Stan James Bet365 Paddy Power Skybet and many others. Note they won't necessarily wait for you to win a lot of money - they will act early if they THINK you might win a lot. Bookmakers who are less restrictive are the exchanges - Betfair and Matchbook for example. Also, Pinnacle and sbobet (but both have withdrawn from the UK market). 188Bet are less restrictive than most. If you find other bookmakers who DON'T restrict you as a winning punter, please let us know!

All the main UK bookmakers will ban or severely restrict you if they think you are likely to be a long-term winner. The main UK bookmakers include: Ladbrokes William Hill Coral BetVictor Stan James Bet365 Paddy Power Skybet and many others. Note they won't necessarily wait for you to win a lot of money - they will act early if they THINK you might win a lot. Bookmakers who are less restrictive are the exchanges - Betfair and Matchbook for example. Also, Pinnacle and sbobet (but both have withdrawn from the UK market). 188Bet are less restrictive than most. If you find other bookmakers who DON'T restrict you as a winning punter, please let us know!
Thank you! I am based in the Czech Republic, but it doesn't matter. Main idea about restrictive bookies would be than go for it to the maximum till they limit me. Because they will limit me even with small winnings, so there is no point of going slowly.