Compounding

Valiant Thor

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_6744_1435150423261_364[/ATTACH] I was hoping to start this thread @ the beginning of June but due to a few technical errors which hopefully have been ironed out have had to wait until today to start it. :\ The object of this thread is to increase a 100 pt bank by 1% per bet by compounding and using 2% of expected bank per bet in the place only market on BF. ie 1st bet bank 100 stake = 100*.02 = 2...min odds required 1.53 result P = profit 1(-5%) 2nd bet bank 101 stake = 101*.02 = 2.02 min odds required 1.53 result P = profit 1.02 (-5%) etc etc Obviously 100% sr is not going to be achieved but also min odds of 1.53 are not going to be backed everytime,the above was just an example of the basic idea. The next stake size will be 2% of the larger of the 2 banks (actual or expected) for the following days bets This is a purely algorythm based system (neural net type) based on horses to be placed All bets will be automatically placed to BF Place SP by the program after the database has been updated and the selections for the day have been made. I can put the selections up before the off when they are up on my server (when I get email conformation) but unfortunately the place prices achieved will not be known until the off (which is easy enough to check or I could put a screenshot of the actual bets up if needed). NB Even though I am following this with real money (albeit small stakes) I must reiterate although my mate and I have tested the program over several hundred selections since May quite a few bugs have been found so this is not a 'carved in stone' route to a cast iron money making program and therefore better just viewed than followed. Todays place only selections Kempton 6.20 All Ready 2pts 7.50 Fresh Kingdom 2pts 8.50 Aquittal 2pts

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.