** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betting Formula - Need Recommendations on Software or Solution?

Hello, To cut a long story short I believe I have come up essentially with a profitable formula, however can only run this manually currently through scraping data into an Excel API, then manually comparing to the betfair exchange. While I know the basics around APIs and general coding, it is no where near up to scratch in terms of making an automated system. I'm just wondering if anything is out there, essentially what it needs to perform is: - Check the odds on all bookmakers (or most popular), I already have successfully scraped this data, so have this readily available. - Sort this data, check which bookmaker is offering the best odds and display this. - Run the formula on the odds, which tells you the amount to back/lay. - To constantly refresh this data to ensure it us up to date. - To then use the amount being told to back/lay to back/lay this amount on BetFair. - If the amount is backed/layed to inform you it has been backed/layed in order for you to manually place the bet with the bookmakers. (I know you could automate the bookmaker bet also, but that is far more than what is needed at this point). If there isn't something that could run something like this, any idea where to begin? Many Thanks

• 3 weeks later...