Weekly Naps Comp ''Wednesday 6th May'' 2015

A few of these cross swords again as they did at Ayr ''Scottish National weekend'' - Mr Goldie's horse did his best work at the business end and does look the likely winner but the 7yr old is a poor price and Mr Goldie is not exactly in form just now with 46 runs and only the 1 celebration, however i would not put anyone off backing this animal and a little insurance policy could be the way to go. Trainer Mike Smith sends down just the one runner from Galston ''Ayrshire'' - The Grey only has the 7 runs to his CV and is yet to score, however this 5yr old gelding will be well cared for and Mike would not be making the journey for nothing, if they think they have a chance thy travel its as simple as that. Jockey Callum Bewley knows him well and he gets the leg up for the sixth time, from what i see of Callum he's another jump jockey that ALWAYS tries to read a race and give it some thought, and ALWAYS tries his best. Its a very tricky handicap but I'll just side with the baby of the 9 that head for post. Positives - Trainer, Price, Track, Going, Jockey. Negatives - Weight & experience. 3:55 Kelso - Peters Grey. 0.5 E/w Bet @ 7/1 Bet365 etc etc.............''BOG''

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.