NFL Draft 2015

danj2202

Re: NFL Draft 2015

there is usually more value knocking about than this year as there are clear 1st choices all over the place and the odds reflect that 3.5 pts Amari Cooper 1st WR drafted 1.57 William Hill 3pts Under 5.5 wide receivers drafted in the 1st round 2.25 Ladbrokes
I'm Thinking we could go over on the Wrs. Not a massively deep draft and there is some hella freakish athletes at that position in this draft. Look for someone to trade back into the first for DBG as the 6th WR off the board.

4 pts First defensive end drafted dante fowler jr 5/4 william hill:)
3.5 pts Amari Cooper 1st WR drafted 1.57 William Hill:) 3pts Under 5.5 wide receivers drafted in the 1st round 2.25 Ladbrokes:(
2 pts Alvin "Bud" Dupree first outside linebacker drafted 5/2 Coral:( 2 pts Dante Fowler Jr first defensive end drafted 2.20 Ladbrokes:)
still waiting on the Denzel Perryman ILB pick and that looks like its heading to day two 3-2 total staked 14.5 pts (+2 outstanding) total returns 18.90 pts profit +4.40 pts lets hope the perryman selection hits but we are showing a profit either way

9pts First RB drafted - Todd Gurley @ 1.33 william hill There is no difference between the consensus that Winston is the #1 QB and Gurley is the #1 RB, yet there is a difference of .28 in the odds. Having a look at the other markets now.
1 bet , 1 win, +3.00 profit, and a new qb for my team. Easy really :) Should have trusted my gut on the WR bet but it could have gone either way. [h=1][/h]