** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

2015 NBA Play-Off's

Here is a place to stick all your Play-off's tips from single matches to outright winners - My Initial Tips Outright : Bulls still available at 18/1 with BetVictor if they can stay relatively healthy I feel that this is a good bet they have stronger rotation players than Cav's and I believe Hawks are priced to low to back fully expect to see Bull's or Cav's win the East. Can also get 6/1 on Bulls to win East. Eastern Final : Yes a lot of the time I see Cav's making the final but can see Raptor's upsetting Hawks provide they beat Wizards but noticed the straight forecast offering 66/1 on Bulls winning with Raptors 2nd how can that not be value especially considering only get 22/1 on the reverse. So far not really found much that I see absolute value in on the Western side yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 2015 NBA Play-Off's

Can someone explain please..... Why do basketball overs/unders bets include overtime? It's surely a totally different bet to be betting on 53 minutes instead of 48 or 45 instead of 40? I've lost out twice in recent days on large sums of money because an unders bet which would have won has slipped into overtime and lost. Football bets don't include extra time' date=' why the difference for basketball? Surely betting on the unders becomes unworkable if you have that extra risk thrown in? I don't think the price/line accounts for the risk of overtime.[/quote'] The bookmakers will account for this and if you believe they don't then take the over line. In the majority of games that are expected to be 1 sided there won't need to be much adjusting , but maybe in the play-offs where in theory the games will be tighter the lines will be adjusted more. Remember if betting on scoring in the 2nd Half then OT is included to. This doesn't effect any betting in individual quarters.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: 2015 NBA Play-Off's I hopped on the Rockets to win the series against the Clippers when they were down 3-2, the 8.50 odds seemed pretty juicy to me because my thinking was if they could win game 6 then they go home for game 7 and have a great chance. Sure enough they won game 6, but I thought that bet was a goner when they were down by 19 in the 2nd half. Great comeback... Anyway, I don't see them beating the Warriors. They lost all 4 times they played in the regular season. Cleveland are much lower priced than Atlanta to win the title, but I actually think the Hawks will advance from that series and face the Warriors in the final. Atlanta went 3-1 against them in the regular season and although Lebron will be a huge factor, the Hawks have proven to be an efficient team throughout the year. Atlanta are paying 2.90 odds at Betvictor which was the highest I could find for them to win the series and seems like a good value bet to me. Back to the Totals bets including overtimes, I don't mind it. Sometimes it helps your overs to hit as well so you take the good with the bad.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 2015 NBA Play-Off's Cav's are going to need Irving & James firing on all cylinders , else I'm struggling to see past a 4-1 series win for the warriors. That said hat's off to LeBron's 5 straight finals just shows the sheer willpower he has to go along with his unbelievable superstar quality.

Re: 2015 NBA Play-Off's My prediction for the third game is Golden State to win against Cavs. They learned what they did wrong in the previos games. I expect better perfomance from Stephen Curry because he didnt show what he can in the previous two games. The odds are between 1.7-1.8 and its very good choice for me.