FA Cup > April 18th & 19th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 18 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Reading v Arsenal (17:20 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 19 April 2015[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Aston Villa v Liverpool (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.63[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: FA Cup > April 18th & 19th 6pts Arsenal (-1) to beat Reading 8/11 Paddy Power Reading have survived the luck of the draw in getting this far but I’m fairly confident their run ends here. Arsenal are defending a lot better these days and they have far too much creativity and class in the attacking areas for Reading to stay close here. We all remember that crazy League Cup tie between these two not so long ago and the only difference now is Arsenal are better defensively. They might not score seven but they’ll score enough to win by at least two. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/reading-vs-arsenal-betting-holders-can-cruise-into-another-final

Re: FA Cup > April 18th & 19th Over 2.5 & no (to both teams to score) @3.75 bet365 As kev mentioned Arsenal have improved at the back and are the form team coming into the game. They have a lot of offensive potential which they've been showing lately, and I think chances are we will see another good display from Wenger's team. The FT\handicap odds are not encouraging, so I'll go for the mentioned bet as I think Arsenal is more than capable of scoring 3 here and keep a clean sheet cheers and good luck lads

Re: FA Cup > April 18th & 19th 3pts Liverpool to win by 1 goal 11/4 Bet365 If this was a Premier League game I would probably fancy Liverpool strongly but the pressure is probably all on them here such is their desire for a trophy. Aston Villa would have dreamt of a semi-final at the start of the season so they can have a real go here and make life difficult for Liverpool so I expect this to be a tight match. I still think Liverpool will find a way to win by maybe only by the odd goal. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/aston-villa-vs-liverpool-betting-reds-can-edge-into-another-final