** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

RBC Heritage > April 16th - 19th

Aidymac

Re: RBC Heritage > April 16th - 19th Of the longish prices this week Ben Martin, John Huh and Morgan Hoffmann have obvious chances. Huh of the three is the most experienced and was extremely close for me this week. Experience tends to pay around here when it comes to victory, so Kevin Streelman and Houston runner-up Johnson Wagner also have real chances. I've plumped for Sean O'Hair who was runner-up at Copperhead and gave me a run for my money over 54 holes at Bay Hill. Experienced, loves tough golf courses, has a 7th here in 2007 and has been putting really well on Bermudagrass - as is his want. 80/1

Re: RBC Heritage > April 16th - 19th Tournament preview: 1pt ew W.Simpson to win RBC Heritage 33/1 Skybet (1/4 1-5) I’ll take him on with a man who ranks highly on nearly every stat I like this week. That man is Webb Simpson. Simpson is in the top 15 for total driving and in the top 10 for strokes gained tee to green. He sits just outside the top 10 for proximity to the pin and he is high up in the scrambling statistics too. He has been playing well for a while and as a former US Open winner we know he excels on tough tracks. The only thing that has held him back this season has been getting putts to drop but on a course he’s gone well at in the past he could get a good roll on the greens and if he does he could be very tough to beat here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rbc-heritage-betting-former-us-open-champion-can-land-heritage-title

Re: RBC Heritage > April 16th - 19th Top GB & Ire Player preview: 1pt M.Laird Top GB & Ire Player 8/1 Ladbrokes Martin Laird doesn’t have the best record around here but he comes into the tournament having played well all year and with a bit more luck here and there he could easily have won an event along the way. He ranks in the top 20 in strokes gained tee to green this year which could be a big thing around here and he’s comfortably in the top 10 in scrambling so if he can take advantage of the holes he finds the green in regulation he could deliver at a good price. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/rbc-heritage-betting-englishmen-can-be-upstaged-by-in-form-scot

Re: RBC Heritage > April 16th - 19th Top ROW; Rory Sabbatini 14/1 EW Place 1,2,3,4. When it comes to selecting a possible winner for the outright, it is difficult to find a player that has performed consistently over the past three or four years, so I have opted for a smaller selective market. Rory Sabbattini has performed consistently here, at least in the past three years anyway. Tied 17th three years ago and twice tied 9th in the past two events. More significantly those finishing positions when related to the ROW market read... Won, T1st. Won. Sabbatini wouldn't be your first choice to have in your three ball, but personalities aside, the South African has performed well here in the past and having watched the Masters from the comfort of the sofa he should be fresh and ready to go, where others may be feeling post Masters week deflation. !4/1 is just to big to turn down for a player who has won this market in the past three years

Re: RBC Heritage > April 16th - 19th Like the look of Ian Poulter @ 25/1 e/w this week - He was hitting the ball extremely well tee to green last week at Augusta and had he got his putter going on Thursday and Friday he would have been right in the mix. Back-to-back 67s on Saturday and Sunday show that he did eventually get things sorted on the greens and if he can carry that into this week then he should be there or there abouts.

Re: RBC Heritage > April 16th - 19th Good luck guys! I got 20/1 on Zach Johnson earlier in the week (Can provide screenshot if needed). Had a great week at the Masters last week and finished 2nd here in 2012. He seems to be coming into some form, and Spieth playing has bumped the fields' prices. I also have Matt Kuchar backed, last years' winner, each-way @ 20/1 with Paddy who are paying 6 Places. He has not been firing yet this year, but he is too talented a player to go into hiding. Expecting a good showing from him this week. At bigger prices for small stakes, i have done William McGirt @ 125/1 who performed well in this last year, as did Scott Brown who is 150/1. Zac Blair is a player that has potential, one I have on my radar as a future champion, so I have placed a small bet @ 200/1. Good luck.

Re: RBC Heritage > April 16th - 19th

Good luck guys! I got 20/1 on Zach Johnson earlier in the week (Can provide screenshot if needed). Had a great week at the Masters last week and finished 2nd here in 2012. He seems to be coming into some form, and Spieth playing has bumped the fields' prices. I also have Matt Kuchar backed, last years' winner, each-way @ 20/1 with Paddy who are paying 6 Places. He has not been firing yet this year, but he is too talented a player to go into hiding. Expecting a good showing from him this week. At bigger prices for small stakes, i have done William McGirt @ 125/1 who performed well in this last year, as did Scott Brown who is 150/1. Zac Blair is a player that has potential, one I have on my radar as a future champion, so I have placed a small bet @ 200/1. Good luck.
Koooooooccchhh! :p