Swansea City v Everton > Saturday April 11th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Everton (12:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v Everton > Saturday April 11th 3pts Swansea to beat Everton 31/20 Boylesports When two sides are just playing out the season like these two are I tend to fancy the home side because at least they have a duty to entertain their paying public. As it happens Swansea are a good home side anyway so that gives me enough reason to think they can get the job done here. Everton won at QPR in their last away game but still don’t convince me on the road so I’ll have a small punt on the hosts here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-everton-betting-swansea-can-use-home-advantage-in-the-early-kick-off