ICe hockey WC

If you were able to place your bets in Prague, then I'd recommend a cracking bet today - Denmark to bt Slovenia @ 1.86. Unfortunately, the best price I can find online is 1.60 @ Interwetten and you can understand this appeals much less. The thing is Slovenia is clearly the whipping boy of the whole competition while Denmark can produce some solid ice hockey, even though they have no big names in the squad. And what is at stake - well, stying up for next year, enough I think.;)

Re: ICe hockey WC Hey Tulenos, I heard on the news that a defeat yesterday against Ukraine would mean relagation. But after reading your post, i double checked. And you are right, 2 victorys in the last 2 games could mean that we stay up. The Danish national coach have announced that the Danes will come out all guns blazing. They will attack from the first minute, and not letting the Slovinians settle at all. Sad news for Denmark is that Kim Staal is out with an injury. But i think the Dan es have enough in their bags to take this game. Good luck

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.