Swansea City v Liverpool > Monday March 16th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Liverpool (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v Liverpool > Monday March 16th 4pts Liverpool to beat Swansea 21/20 Betway Swansea will possess a big danger so Liverpool will need to be on it defensively in this match but that is an area where they have really improved in recent times. They haven’t had a problem going forward all season and with Swansea potentially being a little light up front in this game I am expecting Liverpool to come through this one although it might not all be plain sailing. Odds against on the visitors just about appeals enough. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-liverpool-betting-liverpool-can-keep-up-their-top-four-charge

Re: Swansea City v Liverpool > Monday March 16th There is no hotter team than Liverpool in the premier league in the last 11 games played. They have 9 wins and 2 draws, with 7 clean sheets. No better defense either with just 6 goals conceded. In the last 11 games played Swansea have been defensively poor, conceding 18 goals. Only Newcastle and Burnley worse with 20 . Going by their form, and ability to keep clean sheets I like 2bets. The asian -1 on Liverpool and the Liverpool to win to NIL. Liverpool win to NIL is 3.25 (stanjames 2 units) for me.

Re: Swansea City v Liverpool > Monday March 16th I wouldn't be so sure in opposing Liverpool. Playing good or bad, the record of 9 wins in 11 matches speaks for itself. This is a must win match in Liverpool's fight for a top four finish, Swansea are playing for nothing. For the second time since August Rogers has had a full week to prepare the team for a Premier League match.