Burnley v Manchester City > Saturday March 14th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Burnley v Manchester City (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Burnley v Manchester City > Saturday March 14th 4pts Burnley (+1.25AH) to beat Man City 1.90 Bet365 Man City haven’t been full of goals for a while and Burnley can be a tricky side to break down on the right day. Burnley have nothing to lose here so you would think they will give this one a right good go and if City have any minds on the Barcelona game this is the sort of match they could get found out in. Even if the visitors do win I don’t see them winning by a landslide so I’ll go with Burnley on a sizeable cap. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/burnley-vs-man-city-betting-burnley-can-give-man-city-a-tough-battle

Re: Burnley v Manchester City > Saturday March 14th Man City -1 @ 1.75 1) The Clarets have scored just 13 goals in 14 Premier League home games this season. 2) No home team has stopped Manchester City from scoring in their last 20 Premier League away matches. 3) In their 11 wins against bottom half teams, Man City has won 8 of them by at least 2 goals. Only one of their six away wins in that category (the 1-0 at Leicester in December) was not achieved by at least two goals. 4) Four of Burnley's six defeats by big-six teams were by two goals or more.

Re: Burnley v Manchester City > Saturday March 14th The concern on my mind is how will Pellegrini set up his team for this match. Will they be conservative and scrap for a win, or will they go all out to whack Burnley upside down... Past 3 trips to Turf Moof has seen the away City whacked Burnley 16 goals and only 3 conceded. Probably I will wait for live betting if I were to bet this match.

Re: Burnley v Manchester City > Saturday March 14th Burnley vs Manchester City – Over 2,5 @ 1.66 Marathonbet This is a game for the 29th day of Premier League between Burnley and Manchester City. Burnley are playing themselves into trouble and are now mired in the relegation zone with just 22 points through 28 league matches. They have lost 6 of their last 8 matches in all competitions and have taken just 2 points from their last 7 EPL outings. Manchester City still hold out hope of defending their EPL crown, and at 5 points adrift Chelsea headed into the weekend, they can cut the gap at the top to just 2 points with a win here. While the Blues would still have 2 games in hand on the Citizens, the pressure will have mounted and anything can happen this time of year in the top division. I think that Manchester City can easily win this game.