PokerPlayer Mag Paddy Power Irish Open Tickets

avongirl

Details in the special issue mag. Freeroll on 4th March 7pm and €3.30 buy-in on 11th March 7pm. Full details and passwords in the free mag download.

Hi there, Great news! We've just launched our first ever SPECIAL ISSUE of PokerPlayer and it's FREE for you to download now. The Irish Open is one of the biggest poker events of 2015 so we've teamed up with sponsors Paddy Power Poker to bring you an exclusive issue of PokerPlayer packed with everything you need to help get your name on the trophy this year. Inside the FREE ISSUE you will find:
  • Satellite strategy - We show you how to win your way into the 2015 Irish Open
  • Exclusive freeroll - A great chance to win your seat for free
  • Irish Open history - It's the longest-running tourney in Europe, with a colourful past!
  • Top 10 things to do in Dublin - What to do if you hit the rail
  • The best videos from the Irish Open
  • How to qualify for the Irish Open

And much more!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Paddy Power Irish Open Tickets

Enjoyed it a lot' date=' shipped the top ticket :) :nana UL Ooblio - I won the final race on the final bubble. WP though.[/quote'] great result. Good luck in the qualifier. I got distracted early on and made terrible call. Still struggle playing more than 2 tables

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Paddy Power Irish Open Tickets Just lost the following heads up hand for a 200 euro token to the 20 seat qualifier tomorrow. Good luck to those playing it. At least I won 91.20 euro for second. QQ v A5. 835 rainbow on the flop. I raise 10,000 He shoves his remaining 42,000 with the A5 and I call with my remaining 35,000. He hits his A on the turn. sick.

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Paddy Power Irish Open Tickets

Unlucky Kev' date=' but nice consolation ROI and gives you options to try again or bank profit. wp.[/quote'] so annoyed I bought into the 2 seater sat for 30 euro. Just won one of the 2 200 euro seats, so cinderalla will go to the ball. Just need to win one of the 20 main event seats in tomorrows sat

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Paddy Power Irish Open Tickets Yuck. Unlucky. You got pretty close though. I was out in 200th or so, raised with JJ, got a call then a squeeze from button. I decided to go all in as I only had 18bb at start of the hand, original caller folded and the squeezer called with AA. I flopped a lovely Jack for the set, but with 3 spades on the flop and the ace of spades in his hand I had a few to dodge...the river bringing the fourth spade and sending me out. I guess I will be playing the mini event only, still going as I've booked my flight and hotel :)

Re: PokerPlayer Mag Paddy Power Irish Open Tickets The guy who crippled me had been raising light all night. He kept hitting rivers. He had trip 22's and the K on the turn gave him the nut flush. Probably should have got away from it, but another flush card on the river convinced me he had an inferior flush. Still trying. Just won another sat this morning so playing tonights 1 package final