West Ham v Chelsea > Wednesday March 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Ham v Chelsea (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Ham v Chelsea > Wednesday March 4th I think West Ham have slipped up one too many times and they are now resigned to a nothing finish somewhere around mid table. Their last few performances show us the air has gone out of their sails. Chelsea are on the opposite end of the motivation spectrum. Feel hard done by in their home draw, just won a cup and have seen Man City bottle it at Anfield. Their foot is well and truly over City's throat. All that is needed now is a firm stamp.

Re: West Ham v Chelsea > Wednesday March 4th This game is a total win for Chelsea because the champions will like to be far free of points from Man City .Chelsea want to show their fans that they can play better in away clashes too.Because Crystal Palace exerted much pressure on the defense of Westham, that was why they won 1:3 even though Westham was playing on their own soil so Expect the Blues to use the same strategy.The match is a lower scoreline game.Expect 1:2 or 0:1.

Re: West Ham v Chelsea > Wednesday March 4th WEST HAM - CHELSEA Chelsea to win at 1.63 @ Marathonbet Chelsea comes at this match with a very good tradition. The Blues have lost only one of their last 18 games against West Ham at all competitions and their morale is very high after the winning of League Cup against Tottenham. In addition, a possible win will retain or increase the +5 from the 2nd Manchester City, with Chelsea having a match less. The Hammers, on the other hand, count only one win at their last league games (1-5-4) and seem to be in bad form. Taking into account all these facts, I am seeing a victory for Chelsea at the mini London derby.

Re: West Ham v Chelsea > Wednesday March 4th Chelsea are in a big letdown spot following their cup win. Teams have historically always performed poorly following a cup win, and I'm sure there will have been some partying, not helpful on short preparation time. West Ham need to get back to some form or the calls for Sam's head will only get louder. They put in an atrocious performance at the weekend and I think even the players will be embarrassed. We all know that Allardyce doesn't really like Mourinho, so I actually think he has targeted this game and almost overlooked the Palace game at the weekend. The Hammers are not going to be in Europe, so much like Newcastle, I think they are just targeting the big matches left on their schedule (they put in a great performance against rivals Spurs, for instance). Also, much like Newcastle, they are always worth considering when at Upton Park. I think Chelsea might be ripe for an upset here, especially with City dropping points again of late. West Ham or the draw for me.

Re: West Ham v Chelsea > Wednesday March 4th

This game is a total win for Chelsea because the champions will like to be far free of points from Man City .Chelsea want to show their fans that they can play better in away clashes too.Because Crystal Palace exerted much pressure on the defense of Westham' date=' that was why they won 1:3 even though Westham was playing on their own soil so Expect the Blues to use the same strategy.The match is a lower scoreline game.Expect 1:2 or 0:1.[/quote'] I will always tell you the scorelines and please check on the bet and stick to scorelines betting.this will get you on top of the trill.Thank you and enjoy the forum.