Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Wednesday March 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Wednesday March 4th The strong nature that Tottenham exibited against Chelsea even though they lost when continued will bring out a loan goal for a better win.Correct scores 1-0 or 2-1.Sharing is caring...

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Wednesday March 4th Think 5s on Swansea looks to be the value call for me. Spurs will be hurting after losing the cup final at the weekend and crashing out of the Europa league just before and it might be tricky to pick themselves up after that so soon. This is their 5th game in two weeks and I think they might just hit the wall here.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Wednesday March 4th god damn i hate that goblin monk. he pisses me off as well as that cunt shelvey. they should be struggling after selling bony yet they fuck up my bets. i will stay the hell away from this game

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Swansea City > Wednesday March 4th Spurs are playing awful football at the moment. Teams have finally figured out that marking Kane with 2 CBs and sticking a midfielder on Eriksen to give him no space results in our other attacking players having to create chances and win games...Chadli is out of form following his father's death, Townsend creates nothing, and I've never seen Lamela beat a player 1v1 in all his time in the Prem. Swansea play good football and with the player connections very prevalent between the two sides, they will have this match very high on their radar. Furthermore, Spurs stole 3 points in Wales in the first matchup, we got battered and created nothing of note, so that will play a role too. Final detail, and it's a big one, is that Tottenham are in a big letdown spot as not only is this not nearly as big a match as the cup final, but they are probably in awful morale after their season pretty much ended within 2 weeks - it would be fitting and very Spursy if their top 4 campaign ended right after Europe and the cup did. I watch every Spurs game, any of the 3 results can happen, but it is lunacy to back Spurs at these prices considering the football they are playing. Surprised Pochettino gets no stick and LVG does. All the value on Swansea.