Queens Park Rangers v Arsenal > Wednesday March 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Arsenal (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.59[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Arsenal > Wednesday March 4th QPR is totally finished as their away form is simply horrendous while their remaining home matches are against top 10 clubs. I hope some teams will just whack them upside down and send them back to the 2nd tier. However, I dont see Arsenal doing this job.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Arsenal > Wednesday March 4th QPR are the value play here, not a good price on an Arsenal side that has played a lot of football in recent weeks. In contract, QPR have had a week and a half to prepare for this game. Rangers, for all their struggles on the road, are always a team to be reckoned with at Loftus Road. Charlie Austin is back and scoring which is a big factor. Arsenal have not won B2B away games all season long in the Prem, and they won their last one at Palace (where they were very lucky!). One other interesting factor is that the new QPR staff manned by Ramsey are all ex-Tottenham, which means they might have a special desire to go out and win this game. You can get odds against on the +1 Asian Handicap I believe, in which a one goal loss returns your stake. Looks nice to me.

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Arsenal > Wednesday March 4th

100% straight win for Arsenal because the heat at their back by Man United is a great fire so in effect Arsenal is going to win. Correct scores is 1:2.I love this forum.
Just imagine how i bet on only Liverpool and Arsenal score lines yesterday and i won massively.I want the admin to create a section for scorelines.People are here to make good money not win win only but with scoreline too.Thanks and enjoy the forum