Newcastle United v Manchester United > Wednesday March 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Manchester United (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.04[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Wednesday March 4th 4pts Man Utd to beat Newcastle 21/20 Betfred I believe United are a much better side when Wayne Rooney plays further forward and I think we saw evidence of that against Sunderland at the weekend. United have a good record at Newcastle in recent times and that doesn’t surprise me because it is a big open playing area and Newcastle like to go at sides which has allowed Man Utd to pick them off. I expect them to do the same again here especially with all of the home side’s injuries. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/newcastle-vs-man-utd-betting-man-utd-can-stay-in-control-of-their-top-4-destiny

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Wednesday March 4th Manchester United is going to win hands down because New castle will like to play an all-in-all-out technique in the first half and that will give the wings of Man United a great chance to score.Their Midfield will be totally be dismantle by Man united but expect this match to end in 1:2 or 0:1

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Wednesday March 4th why are news always circulating around that man utd plays badly yet they keep winning? i think rooney has finally been given striker role so man should eventually find a win but newcastle has tightened up defensively. i think newcastle still have important players out especially cisse so i don't think they will pose too much attacking threat. man utd have a run of really though fixtures after this win so a win is crucial hence i believe a 0-2 away win

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Wednesday March 4th

I think it's 3 away wins all season ? Take odds on on United away from home at your own risk' date=' I know I won't be..[/quote'] Exactly, I was wondering the same thing. Why does everyone seem to be so confident of a United win? I know the odds is tempting but there's a reason why the bookmakers have priced them at evens. They have been awful away all season. 3 away wins, 7 draws and 3 draws is pretty dire.

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Wednesday March 4th United are playing awful football. Don't know what people here are talking about with them playing better now that Rooney is farther forward, it's been the same dross with his position change. They looked like they had no hope of scoring against Sunderland at the weekend until the penalty, and actually could have found themselves trailing early on. Newcastle are a very good side on their day, and they are a team to fear - they have nothing to play for this season, which means they will only target high profile encounters, especially the ones at home. John Carver needs to endear himself to the fans, and winning these sorts of matches are the primary way he can do that ahead of next season. I think the Toon will be really fired up for this one, and with United's away form and performances of late, the price is very avoidable. I'd look to back Newcastle here, think this is one of the games they have zero'd in on and on their day they can beat many a top side at SJP (just ask Chelsea). I also think an interesting anytime angle is Obertan, if he starts. He was pretty much rejected (sold) by United and has really found his form at Newcastle.

Re: Newcastle United v Manchester United > Wednesday March 4th Haha Man Utd have no clue what they are doing. I think they literally make it up as they go pass by pass. But the worse they perform the more points they pick up so credit to them. Scary to think what they must be capable of if they actually play well!

Manchester United is going to win hands down because New castle will like to play an all-in-all-out technique in the first half and that will give the wings of Man United a great chance to score.Their Midfield will be totally be dismantle by Man united but expect this match to end in 1:2 or 0:1
Scoreline betting is the greatest to bank on.thanks and enjoy the forum.

Manchester United is going to win hands down because New castle will like to play an all-in-all-out technique in the first half and that will give the wings of Man United a great chance to score.Their Midfield will be totally be dismantle by Man united but expect this match to end in 1:2 or 0:1
This is a critical moment of our tie.I remember the days of octopus paul's predictions.