Manchester City v Leicester City > Wednesday March 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Manchester City v Leicester City (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.27[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Manchester City v Leicester City > Wednesday March 4th

Manchester City are 7/4 at William Hill to win and BTTS. Sergio Aguero to score anytime is 8/13 which is really good. Two or more for the Argentine is 14/5 and against a team who are bottom these odds are very good.
Aguero is 1.8 (4/5) Anytime on Bwin or 2.1 (11/10) to score and City to win.

Re: Manchester City v Leicester City > Wednesday March 4th People really trusting City on this one? They have been under performing at home for some time (Newcastle game excepted). Man City 0 - 2 Arsenal Man City 0 - 2 Boro Man City 1 - 1 Hull City Man City 5 - 0 Newcastle Man City 1 - 2 Barcelona That's not a sequence that fills me with confidence. They must be starting to feel the PL title is slipping away big time too, and looked 2nd best to Liverpool last weekend. Leicester meanwhile are fighting for their lives and have credible away results at Spurs and Everton lately. I'd say there's more money to be made opposing Man City until the end of the season than backing them. The odds on them here are just horrible, would rather spend 90 minutes looking for pennies on the street.

Re: Manchester City v Leicester City > Wednesday March 4th Id say betting for Man City in the first half can show profit. They are stronger at home, and Leicester away versus the big teams got fairly outscored in the first half by 2 goals at least. Man City 1st half is easy for me but I am looking at City -1.5 1st half as well (3.35 @ bet365). Whatever happens in the second is not my concern

Re: Manchester City v Leicester City > Wednesday March 4th Surprised no one has mentioned that Leicester have not played since last weekend, so they've had a week and a half to prepare for this, and also have no commitment until next weekend. That means this is their only match in about a 20 day period! Sure, Man City are the far better team, but considering how much they've played of late, and the situation Leicester find themselves in, it's a bit of a short price, especially when you start talking about -2 handicaps and such. Just about every pundit agrees that Leicester are the best bottom team ever in the Premier League, meaning that they play football warranting a higher place in the league than they occupy. Maybe eventually some luck will go their way for a change. I think finding a way to be with Leicester here is the best option, if City go 442 then I would look at them to score.