10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA

BigBapper1973

Re: 10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA

Sevilla v Real Madrid over 1.5 goals @1.11 Cordoba v Barcelona over 1.5 goals @1.08 Liverpool v QPR under 4.5 goals @1.15 Stake 1k What do you think?
Well, that would depend on your selection strategy & what percentage of your betting bank £1k represents. it's not a banker, that's for sure. eg. Barcelona have been held 0-0 this season & Liverpool v QPR could easily finish 4-1

Re: 10K INVESTMENT IN BFAIR V ISA

Well' date=' that would depend on your selection strategy & what percentage of your betting bank £1k represents. it's not a banker, that's for sure. eg. Barcelona have been held 0-0 this season & Liverpool v QPR could easily finish 4-1[/quote'] Barcelona are hell bent on the title. They don't like to score just one goal but they won't go crazy if they know the game is over at 2-0 (Getafe result aside). Sevilla v Real Madrid isn't a banker despite the odds to the contrary. Real lost the last away fixture to Sevilla. But both these sides love to score goals. Barcelona drew 2-2 there a little while ago. Neither Liverpool or QPR can score at the minute. I realise Coutinho has just scored for Liverpool but the game won't finish above 3 goals. The £1k is from my savings. I am risk adverse. I didn't place this bet despite believing it will come in. I have a side bet with the winnings of the £1k I put on Real Madrid to beat Almeria. I just did a 5 game in-game bet that won. I won £20. I want to build this up using my strategy and not risk the £1k on anything other than dead certs (or as near to such a thing that exists).