osesames market based system

Well it has been a while since I last posted this,partly because of the differences between jumps and flat. I notice that alot of attention is given to the draw by someof you and your comments would be appreciated for the following selections. Shire 14.40 kemp Eastborough 16.20 Kemp Moon Emperor 16.20 Kemp Sky Crusader 16.50 kemp Spear 16.50 Kemp San Antonio 17.25 kemp Goodbye Mr Bond 17.25 kemp Swallow Magic 16.55 sedg Ballycroy Girl 14.50 warw Barzak 17.30 warw Vale de Lobo 16.45 newc Ouninpohja 16.10 Donc

Re: osesames market based system I've not looked through all of the form for these, but I've gone through the flat selections and based solely on draw, I've put the one that will have a tough job in red. In green are the ones with a draw advantage IMO, and the others are pretty neutral. Shire 14.40 kemp Eastborough 16.20 Kemp Moon Emperor 16.20 Kemp Sky Crusader 16.50 kemp Spear 16.50 Kemp San Antonio 17.25 kemp Goodbye Mr Bond 17.25 kemp Swallow Magic 16.55 sedg Ballycroy Girl 14.50 warw Barzak 17.30 warw Vale de Lobo 16.45 newc Ouninpohja 16.10 Donc

Re: osesames market based system Yesterday Staked 12pts returned 8pts p/l -4 --------------------------- Silver Court 15.50 Bath Protecting Heights 15.20 Bath Sierra 16.20 Bath Pawan 18.30 Catt Archie Babe 19.30 Catt

Re: osesames market based system Totals after yesterday Staked 17pts returned 8pts p/l -9 ------------------------------ There were three selections for today but forgot to copy them over from daily racing comp:spank