Maybank Malaysian Open > February 5th - 8th

Aidymac

Re: Maybank Malaysian Open > February 5th - 8th Graeme McDowell 16/1 e/w played well on first tournament of the year last week thing he will come on for that and should be involved on the last day here not a good a price as i would like but just about backable e/w at 16's Westwood is way to short at 13/2 IMO and has to be opposed.

Re: Maybank Malaysian Open > February 5th - 8th Tournament preview: 1pt ew A.Sullivan to win Malaysian Open 25/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) It is one of those 25/1 shots that appeal to me this week. I took Andy Sullivan to be the top Englishman in Dubai last week and he delivered and I think he’s worth going with outright this week. He is clearly enjoying golf at the minute and is driving the ball brilliantly well. He was in the final group on Sunday here last year before firing in an awful final round but we can expect better if he is in contention this week after his win in South Africa will have given him confidence. He didn’t get overawed playing with some top names last week and that bodes well for him this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/malaysian-open-betting-andy-sullivan-can-pick-up-a-second-title-of-2015-in-malaysia

Re: Maybank Malaysian Open > February 5th - 8th Top player previews: 1pt ew A.Hansen Top Continental European 25/1 Ladbrokes (1/4 1-4) I’m looking for a straight hitter who can hole some putts this week though and I’m looking no further than Anders Hansen. He had a solid if unspectacular Desert Swing on courses probably a shade long for him but this one is a perfect length. You rarely find the Dane off the fairways and he doesn’t miss many greens either. When he’s on the greens he gets the ball to the hole which helps. He was third in this tournament two years ago and almost won in Singapore last year so his form in Asia is good and he looks a great bet in this market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/malaysian-open-betting-anders-hansen-looks-a-good-price-in-the-continental-european-market 1pt ew F.Aguilar Top Rest of the World Player 33/1 Titanbet (1/4 1-4) Felipe Aguilar had a pretty decent Desert Swing even though he didn’t have the length to compete on the courses against the quality in the field but he doesn’t have that excuse this week. He sits in the top 10 of driving accuracy and just outside the top 20 in greens in regulation which are stats I like this week. He was sixth here in 2011 so can go well on the course and he won in Singapore last year so clearly likes Asian conditions. He was third in Portugal in all the rain as well so if the weather does turn this week the Chilean won’t be too disadvantaged and at 33/1 he looks a good bet in the Rest of the World market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/malaysian-open-betting-felipe-aguilar-can-surprise-the-internationals-in-asia-this-week