Nap of the Day - Monday 2nd Feb 2015

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 2nd Feb 2015 Wolv 5.10 Chookie Royale - win at 9/4 bog bet365 Class 2 stakes race My selection loves it here with 6 wins from 7 starts........including this race last year Of course the surface has been replaced since he last ran here and this year's renewal looks a better race But he's had a pipeopener in a handicap after 8 months off and presumably they've kept him back for these valuable AW races between February and the Good Friday championships. He's too high in the weights for handicaps now so he ran really well to finish a close 3rd at Lingfield, a track where he's never won The only one I'm worried about is Graphic, a group 3 winner who possibly has better form than my selection and is higher rated on OR. But he's never run here and his best performances have come on softish ground. He'll probably try to make all but could set the race up for my selection who is a strong finisher

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 2nd Feb 2015 4.40 Wolverhampton - Doppler Effect win @ sp Doppler Effect was quite a distant 4th behind a decent horse in Classic Seniority last time out at the course. He looked to be outpaced at the back of the field when turning in but ran on well down the straight to improve from last to 4th. Today he is up in trip to 7 furlongs which will suit on the evidence of his last run and he is getting over a stone form the field so looks well treated at the weights. He will need to improve on his past form but the trip should bring out some improvement and he could go close.

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 2nd Feb 2015 John Reel 3.40 Wolver: 7/4 Laddies/Boyles Former hurdler with Dan Skelton and i now he thought plenty of him, surprised to see him with David Evans to be honest and doing his stuff on the AW. Won last twice including one here and now goes for this decent prize. Rated 85 now and goes over 2m which could see further improvement.

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 2nd Feb 2015 Wolverhampton 2.40 Delagoa Bay (5/1 stan james) This has been tipped by my 2 best systems, one of which is based on the ATR speed ratings (the only selection for today) and it rates this horse 20 points clear of the rest of the field. That rating is based on last time out performances, which for my selection was gained when finishing 3rd on this track running over 2 miles (3 furlongs further than today)

Re: Nap of the Day - Monday 2nd Feb 2015 16:10 Marseille-Vivaux: ELECTRIC BOOGIE @ 10/1 SkyBET After accusing a few weeks off the competitions, the Franck Forési-trained ELECTRIC BOOGIE (5) made a winning return over C&D (1m5f on Fibresand at Pont de Vivaux) last month when beat the re-opposing Prairie Sunset. Penalized five pounds for that success, he still holds a good chance as he has the best recent form on offer.