Team Goals Over 1.5 / Rolling Acca

LegendMon

• 2 weeks later...

*Time for a re-think* Still very confident that this can succeed, but perhaps trebles are going to be quite difficult to hit consistently. I'm going to change the structure of this slightly; by changing betting trebles to betting doubles instead. Still going to roll over the winnings and take out stakes as they (hopefully) rise. Also going to look for odds of more than 1.50 to find value. For example, Rosenborg to score more than two goals this weekend is 1.14, which doesn't represent good value at all. I think four doubles is a much better aim than three trebles - it also means that it requires 8 winners instead of 9! Attempt Six, Bet One: Leg 1: Racing Club vs. Arsenal de Sarandi Leg 2: Sandefjord vs. Stabaek Odds are 2.88 Stake is 5pts Potential Return is 14,40 :hope

Oh dear, HJK could not manage to score a second goal so the challenge falls at the second hurdle. Perhaps I should have seen this coming with the team not being in the best of form - something that I could look to take into account prior to selection. Will be back again, though and give it one more shot.