** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Capital One Cup Final > Chelsea v Tottenham > Sunday March 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: odds bestOdds]

[TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][TABLE=class: SortLinks, width: 124] [TR] [TD=class: sortLinkLeft] [/TD] [TD=class: sortLinkRight, align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [TD=class: oddsHeaderColumn, bgcolor: #CFCECE !important, align: center]Bookmaker[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]Chelsea[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]

[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FFF6F6, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]Draw[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd hover, bgcolor: #FFF6F6]

[/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons, bgcolor: #FCE3E2, align: center]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]Tottenham Hotspur[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd, bgcolor: #FCE3E2]

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 5 weeks later...

Re: Capital One Cup Final > Chelsea v Tottenham > Sunday March 1st 3pts Draw 31/10 BetVictor The last time these two met we saw an end to end classic but I don’t see this one being the same. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a tight and nervy cup final. The pressure is probably on Chelsea to win the game but this is Spurs’ only chance of silverware this season so they will want to make the most of their chance so that could lead to a tighter match than normal and one where 90 minutes may not be enough to decide the destiny of the trophy. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-tottenham-betting-capital-one-cup-final-may-need-more-than-90-minutes-to-find-a-winner

Re: Capital One Cup Final > Chelsea v Tottenham > Sunday March 1st Under 2.5 goals at $2.1 After that crazy high scoring league game in Jan which saw Spurs came out 5-3 winners, I expected this game to be more subdued. Mourinho have already learn how deadly Spurs counter attack could be. On the other hand, Pochettino will also know it's unlikely his side won't be so lucky to concede 3 goals against Chelsea and yet still win the game. Both teams will probably focus abit more on their defence this time so I expect a low scoring affair here.