** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Brazil other State competitions 2015 in here

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Brazil other State competitions 2015 in here Campeonato Paranaense Atletico Paranaense vs Prudentópolis Atletico Paranaense -1 @1.80 Singbet With the routine always play with a U23 team in the state and beyond to give Shooting the kids, the CAP comes to this game after a good win against their biggest rival, today's game is against the league lantern and will be played in the arena. The obligation of any team is, under 23, 18, 14, 11 is to win at home the championship lantern, with a light and confident team and need the three points to climb the rankings following embolada but that is becoming the CAP in position Mid I believe this may be a game to pack. No doubt that anyone who can expect to live in a pick up line -0.75 with a good price would be ideal, but the current price with more than 2 leaves me quiet.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Brazil other State competitions 2015 in here Campeonato Baiano Bahia vs Catuense - 25 feb 19:30 (BRT) Bahia -1 @1.80 Sing or another Asianbookie, some europeans too 6/10 Min Bet @ 1.70 Certainly the Bahia not well began his year, the team did make some good matches but in other stumbled, but the opponent is also not there great things, the Catuense need much to balance the forces. The Bahia playing at home is always strong, and will have the support of their fans, with a very strong attack for this type of championship the team has everything to come out the winner today, victory is necessary to jump in the standings, and as the team has been charged will need to respond in the field. I like the line and Value, my Fair for this game was somewhere around -1.25 with an odds slightly larger, therefore any odd to -1 is worth, or even great odds around the -1.25

Re: Brazil other State competitions 2015 in here Botafogo PB vs Ceara Ceara -0.25 @1.79 - Singbet or Asians Stake: 6/10 Min bet: Ceara -0.5 @1.80 The Ceara is much more that the team Botafogo, one of the greatest strengths of the Northeast, will play against Botafogo that desperately needs the victory, the victory is also very important to Ceará who can not leave his rival shoot key. The game should be at a strong pace for the two teams looking for the win, but since the Ceará has the tournament's top scorer and a much more skilled team ready to play to a Serie A, I think one has this odd value. Socorrense vs Sport Sport -0.5 @1.75 - Singbet or Asians Stake: 6/10 Min bet: Sport -0.75 @1.80 The Sport is known to be one of the strongest teams in the northeast, everyone knows that the sport is refrencia in football this state, currently competing in the Brazilian championship SERIE A. For today's game that will be played on a lawn of good condition, the Sport has full opportunity to come out with the victory to add to his campaign in the Northeast Cup, a win today is required. The Socorrense already lost 3-1 to the same team of Sport weeks ago, and now have to turn to win the game, the Socorrense is a team with no tradition and that neither dispute the Serie C.