** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

US Masters - Augusta National > April 9th - 12th

Aidymac

Re: US Masters - Augusta National > April 9th - 12th You should certainly stop posting about it. Big numbers dont impress anyone and this thread should be talking about the fantastic golf played by spieth this week and congratulating people who picked out value (including 9/4 after day one as it turns out) and not derailed by a moron as it is in danger of becoming

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: US Masters - Augusta National > April 9th - 12th

Fred Couples to make the cut 4/5 paddy power Every year he seems to play well there so him to make the cut again seems like rhe right bet I know they will be one day he wont make it but in the mean time while he is playing well then this bet is a very good bet Shane Lowry to miss the cut 11/10 paddy power :D He is making his debut at the Masters so he is going to be very nervous and on a demanding course like this one he might struggle Luke Donald to miss cut 15/8 paddy power :D The past two years he has seemed to go backwards in his game and at the Masters you need to play well just to even make the cut and at the moment he is not Rory McIlroy leader average distance 9/2 paddy power In the past two years his driving is one the best in the business so he will right up there again Three ball matches : Bernhard Langer to beat Wiesberger and Ogilvy 15/8 paddy power :D Both players have not got a great record at this place while the veteran know this course off by heart Seung Yul Noh to beat Lyle and Neil 4/5 paddy power :D He has played well this year and can win this one against players who are not up to his standard Top Debutant Bernd Wiesberger 8/1 paddy power :D He seems to play well in the majors and last year he a couple of top tens so he can play well on tough courses Fred Couples to finish in the top 20 4/1 paddy power He seems to love the course and is very consistent so he can do well again Jordan Spieth first round leader 14/1 paddy power :D Jimmy Walker first round leader 28/1 paddy power Both players playing well and both of them have the game of this course so i would be surprised if both of them dont play well Top Irish player Padraig Harrington 5/1 paddy power If Rory does play well then the next best irish player is Harrington who seems to be coming back to form at just the right time
After the end of this tournment I did alright in the end especially with Wiesberger being Top debutant and Shane Lowry missing rhe cut

would be great if you stopped 'gamboling' and posting on this forum.
I don't think you get to decide who posts on this forum. The lad is only here a day, give him a chance.

I netted 1.3£ k On Jordan looks like he will easily win I get 600£ profit Is this what you call a bigginers luck should I withdraw the money and stop gamboling?
Welcome to the forum ibet001. Well done on your win, but yes, it wouldn't be advisable to bet on something you know nothing about really. On the other hand, if you found one of the PL Members' posts informative, it's good if they helped you to win a few quid. We generally don't speak of actual monetary figures on here, we use "Points" instead of saying £1,300. Get involved in the forum, and try give a bit of reasoning with your posts. :ok

Its nearly here the first major of the year:nana My anti post bets from other thread- Rickie Fowler 50/1 1-5~Much better than shown of late majors brings out the best in him Jordan Spieth 40/1 e/w 1-5 ~Playing very well really think he will pick up a major this year went well here last year Martin Kaymer 80/1 e/w 1-6~Can never write the tough german off... bookies have he's out too 100/1 now! Keegan Bradley 80/1 Betfair Sports Book e/w 1-7~Playing very well at present could go well here at a very big price.
Nice anti post on Spieth Ted. Really should pay more attention to such threads.