** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th Barcelona - Atletico Madrid The game today is like the problematic Barcelona vs the healthy Atletico. Ofcourse the Blaugrana have the quality to react and prove everybody wrong, but they need to make a very good performance and also their forwards to deliver.Atletico seems like they have found the way to bit the 2 ''big'' of the spanish football. Last year in 6 games the lost none to Barcelona. A win in ''Camp Nou'' is what they still haven;t managed. Atletico is very good on free-kicks and corners and have scored 21 goals this way already and their defense is once more expected to be strong and stable. I find the away odds extremely high under the circumstances so i'm gonna give it a try Atletico to win @ 5.70 Marathonbet

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th Barca vs Atletico Barca come in to this game with a fantastic home record scoring 29 goals while conceding just 3 in La Liga so far this season but they'll find it considerably harder to win all 3 points against Atletico tonight. Messi, Suarez and Neymar looked devastating when they beat Elche 5-0 just 3 days ago in the cup but they won't get that same space tonight and Atletico will disrupt their play by using their physicality and making fouls. Defensively Barca shouldn't find Atletico too threatening as they will have the majority of possession and Mandzukic won't cause as many problems as Costa did in the past. Barca are pretty much at full strength with only Vermaelen ruled out and Xavi doubtful. Simeone's side are in great form after they beat a strong Real side in the cup with a number of their stars rested for this big clash with Barcelona. The extra rest is an important advantage to have for a side like Atletico who play a tiring physical game with their aggressive pressing. Simeone gets his tactics spot on in these games and his record speaks for it's self as they've only lost 3 out of their last 15 games against Real and Barca. You can expect them to sit back remaining tight and compact throughout the game and I can't see Barca creating too many chances even with such a talented strike force. Atletico are also at full strength although young CB Gimenez is expected to start over Miranda at the back as he hasn't really put a foot wrong over the past month. These clashes are generally low scoring affairs with only 7 goals scored in their 6 meetings going back to the start of last season and 5 of those 6 games were draws with Atletico winning the other game 1-0. I can't see how things will be different tonight as Atletico won't let Barca get into a rhythm by making things scrappy and will be as tough as ever to break down at the back. Both sides will be keen not to lose here heading into the crucial part of the season and with a low scoring game expected I think there is some nice value is on a draw here. Barca vs Atletico - 2pts DRAW @ 10/3 Bet365

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th

I want to share a few thoughts regarding tonight's derby Barcelona-Altetico Madrid.I want to start by saying that i think that the whole crysis and the problems between Messi and Enrique are way overrated.Barcelona had a tough start to the 2015 but managed to bounce back after the deafeat with an impressive 5:0 win over Elche.Barcelona felt awkward visiting Sociedad but today at home against a title contender the situation and atmosphere will be much different.Messi and Enrique will be keen to show that there is nothning wrong between them by winning the derby.Barca have conceded just 3 goal at home this season and i think this won't change tonight.I watched Madrid game last weekend and i was far from impressed by Atletico.Real just had a bad day and nothing seemed to work for them.Cristiano was far from his best which reflected on Real's attacking power.Xavi is likely to be out as well as Vermaelen who has a long-term injury.Ansaldi and Cani are out for the visiting side.I expect a cracking game tonight with Barca dominating all over the field and the attacking trio-Messi' date=Neymar and Suarez at their best,doing whatever they want with the opponent's defence.I think Barca will show some spirit and win the game and maybe a blowout is expected to be seen.Atletico Madrid are a force at home with the home fan support but tonight i think there will be no mercy for them.They are 4-1-2 on the road and tonight i have no doubt they will lose their 5th game.There is not much value in the home win so my bets are as follows:Barca to cover the -1AH @ odds against with high stakes and a sporting punt on Correct Score-3:0 @ 11 all with bet365.GL! 3:1
:nana Atletico got lucky.Barca could've won by 6-7 goals differece and Atletico should've finished the game with 4-5 players with red cards.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th I think that was the worst Atletico I've seen in the past year and a half. Big distances between their lines and no creativity in the attack. They always play rough-that's their game- but yesterday they crossed a referee that would easily punish their hard play with yellow cards (and he did well) so they couldn't keep it that way but as it seemed they also didn't have a plan B on how to react. Great win for Barca, I think they shut a lot of mouths with that performance

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th Vallecano – Cordoba – Both Teams To Score at 1.85 @ Marathonbet This is a game for the 18th week of Primera Division between Vallecano and Cordoba. Both teams are coming from wins and are in good psychological condition. Vallecano won after three straight defeats for the championship, a result that needed very much in order to stay above the relegation zone. Hosts do not perform well at home, where they lost 4/5 previous games for Primera Division. Cordoba on the other hand sits at the 18th position of the table, inside the relegation zone. Visitors have won only once away this year, lost four times, took three draws. They usually concede, I believe that this will happen also tonight. I expect an open game, with both teams trying to score.

Re: Liga de Fútbol Profesional > January 9th - 12th R. Vallecano vs. Cordoba - @marathonbet, Singles HT/FT - 1/1 @ 2.55 and X/1 @4.50 Vallecano won only once at home at HT this season, 4 draws and 3 losses, while against Cordoba, Vallecano has 4 straight wins, where once they have won with a goal behind, where 3 games over vs. 1 under. Cordoba won 2 times away at HT, lost 4 and drew 2. Lost 4 at FT, drew 3 and won 1 only. Having in mind the above Vallecano is more reliable at winning than Cordoba. There is one thing you should have in mind and pay attention to: Vallecano drew in the 1st round and haven't drawn games since then, draw is possible to occur, but I preferred HT/FT bet.