** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Basketball-Bulgaria

Yambol-Levski I don't usually bet on basketball and i don't follow the news about it but everybody in here is talking how Levski are falling apart as a club.Football,Volleyball,Basketball etc.They were well beaten by Zvezda a week ago for the Adriatic League and are now last placed.The finacial crysis has hit Levski like a hammer and they are most probably going down in all sports.I watch volleyball and i can tell you that they sold out almost all of their good players and are now last placed,playing youngsters.In basketball is the same and i think they will get well spanked today.Yambol are not greater but at least financially stable.They lost 2 months ago in Sofia but the situatuin at this moment is much worse.I expect a comfortable home win today with Tundza covering at least the -6 handicap @ 1.85 with bet365.You could go further and take the longest offered shot which is Yambol -9 @ 2.3.GL! 81:66

Re: Basketball-Bulgaria

Yambol-Levski I don't usually bet on basketball and i don't follow the news about it but everybody in here is talking how Levski are falling apart as a club.Football,Volleyball,Basketball etc.They were well beaten by Zvezda a week ago for the Adriatic League and are now last placed.The finacial crysis has hit Levski like a hammer and they are most probably going down in all sports.I watch volleyball and i can tell you that they sold out almost all of their good players and are now last placed,playing youngsters.In basketball is the same and i think they will get well spanked today.Yambol are not greater but at least financially stable.They lost 2 months ago in Sofia but the situatuin at this moment is much worse.I expect a comfortable home win today with Tundza covering at least the -6 handicap @ 1.85 with bet365.You could go further and take the longest offered shot which is Yambol -9 @ 2.3.GL! 81:66
:nana

• 2 weeks later...