** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Stoke v Manchester United - £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too!

Aidymac

The BIG one is back again in quick succession folks, without doubt the best offer anywhere. Simply place up to a £50 bet on the match before kick off, then your place your free bet matching the initial bet and if it loses, Bet365 will refund that amount within 2 hours after the match. Example: Bet £50 Manchester United to win the match before kick off. Bet £50 Rooney next goal "In Play" and if that bet loses, Bet365 will refund that amount within 2 hours after the match Click Here To Join Bet365

Re: Stoke v Manchester United - £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too! It's the fifth time within a relatively short period of time. Bet365 have offered the promotion on the following games, please disregard any inaccuracies as far as the venue of the fixture is concerned. Manchester United v Liverpool stoke v Chelsea Liverpool v arsenal Liverpool v Swansea now this one..I hope that this promotion carries on well in to the future!

Re: Stoke v Manchester United - £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too! It can't be hurting them too much. I've not lost my initial bet yet since they started doing this a couple of years back and have probably won 50% of the in-play bets at modest-ish odds. Fair play to them - keep it up!

Re: Stoke v Manchester United - £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too! Last time I took Liverpool leading Half/Full, and took Liverpool again in the In-Play to score 2nd. Fabianski smashing it into Lallana won me the In-Play and Lallana again secured my Pre-Match with that sweet tip toe through the box. Thanks Bet365! Keep 'em coming.

Re: Stoke v Manchester United - £50 Free "In Play" Bet - Existing Customers too! Looking at doing stoke over 1.5 cards 8/15 before the game(14 out of 19 games this season stoke have had 2 or more bookings)and then gonna do 50 on the draw inplay as think will be tough game for united.