** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sunderland v Hull City > Friday December 26th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Hull City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunderland v Hull City > Friday December 26th Hull have failed to score in 7 of their last 9 matches in the Premier League. There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Hull's last 4 games in the Premier League. There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Sunderland's last 7 games in the Premier League. Tom Huddlestone and Jake Livermore are both suspended, and with Mohamed Diame sidelined, Steve Bruce (Hull) is unable to call on his first choice midfield trio. You can see where I'm going with this... 1.67 Ladbrokes

Re: Sunderland v Hull City > Friday December 26th i thought sunderland deserved their victory against newcastle. they were adventurous and dangerous going forward. their resilient defense has stood the test of time as far as two months back so i don't question their ability to defend. i was waiting for them show potency to score goals and they did that also. i really thought johnson was a big treat in the game against newcastle. he worked the ball well and created descend opportunities so he is going to be a threat again. the suggestion is that hull have got injuries and hence their bad form but i think they haven't really got decent forwards in my opinion. jelavic and hernandez doesn't really scream quality in the team. i wasn't sure what to expect from sunderland but they have moved up in second gear and look capable of getting another win against hull