Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 months later...

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th Leverkusen in bad form. 1 win in their last 5 in Bundesliga and that was only against lowly Hertha (2nd last). They have also only win in 1 of their last 5 HOME matches in Bundesliga - but that came on 30th November against Koln. Leverkusen are an alright team with some good individual players but from a holistic view they are lightweight compared to A Madrid. I think this match will be extremely tough for them as it is set up perfectly for the Spaniards' style of play. Leverkusen need attack at home where they will theoretically have their best chances to score. Atletico can sit back like a Simeone driven Spanish tank and pick their moments to spring forward and attack a defence that has conceded 9 goals in it's last three matches. This match is made harder for the Germans by their patchy form. If they were in a big home winning streak then they could face this challenge with confidence but we all know how Atletico will bully and harass for the ball and their players upfront can really do damage. In the group stages, Leverkusen lost 1-0 both home and away to Monaco. Now if a side like Monaco is capable of doing a 1-0 job on the Germans then Simeone's men surely are too. I will play Atletico Madrid +0 AH @ 1.80 Marathon bet

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th i think bayern leverkusen are outmatches in attacking sense anyway. atletico will have mandzukic, torres, griezmann all potent strikers against the likes of drmic lol. the home side will be resilient no doubt but i see the spanish winning in the end

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th 4pts Atletico Madrid to beat Bayer Leverkusen 6/4 Ladbrokes After the last two Bayer Leverkusen matches who knows what to expect from this game! One thing we’ve seen in them recently is they have the potential to concede plenty of goals and ultimately that isn’t a good thing. You have to work really hard to break down Atletico Madrid under Simeone and so you’ve got to think the Spanish side are going to enjoy more of the play here and in the end I fancy that dominance to see them through. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bayer-leverkusen-vs-atletico-madrid-betting-spanish-side-can-take-first-leg-lead-in-germany

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th Mandzukic , Arda Turan , Griezmann , Koke , Garcia some of the attacking qualities of Atletico Madrid .. with the likes of Arda and Griezmann Atletico will dominate and win this match comfortably .... Leverkusen on the other hand have Hakan Calhanoglu to be the most creative player ... they will be outclassed by Atletico players ...

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th Atletico have the reputation, having excelled in Europe in recent years. Is this enough to make them favourites away to a good German side? Overall, I think the groups these teams qualified from were of similar strength, and Leverkusen's shots stats were better. I think there's a bit of value on them. Leverkusen +0.25 1.83 188Bet Stake: 5 points

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th

Mandzukic ' date=' Arda Turan , Griezmann , Koke , Garcia some of the attacking qualities of Atletico Madrid .. with the likes of Arda and Griezmann Atletico will dominate and win this match comfortably .... Leverkusen on the other hand have Hakan Calhanoglu to be the most creative player ... they will be outclassed by Atletico players ...[/quote'] Not sure really, but I think Koke is injured for a longer period. I hope I am wrong, I really like his play...

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th I don't understand all this trend on Atletico here..ok,they're better in general but do you think they're mature and strong enough to win an away match in Germany??! I don't think so,Leverkusen might not be at it's best days of late but these guys know how to score goals and at a sold out Bay Arena there is no doubt that the hosts will give 110% in front of their supporters cause they know it will be a hell for them at Vicente Calderon. I don't think that Atletico will win both legs,it would be almost impossible judging from my point of view...c'mon they barely beat Malmo away from home in Champions in a quite balanced game judging from the stats and were beaten by Olympiakos in Greece! Atletico are not yet on the level of Bayern, nor Barcelona or Real to win that easily away from home,anything above 3 for a Leverkusen win is a must second me!

I don't understand all this trend on Atletico here..ok,they're better in general but do you think they're mature and strong enough to win an away match in Germany??! I don't think so,Leverkusen might not be at it's best days of late but these guys know how to score goals and at a sold out Bay Arena there is no doubt that the hosts will give 110% in front of their supporters cause they know it will be a hell for them at Vicente Calderon. I don't think that Atletico will win both legs,it would be almost impossible judging from my point of view...c'mon they barely beat Malmo away from home in Champions in a quite balanced game judging from the stats and were beaten by Olympiakos in Greece! Atletico are not yet on the level of Bayern, nor Barcelona or Real to win that easily away from home,anything above 3 for a Leverkusen win is a must second me!
They were mature enough to beat Chelsea at the Bridge 3-1 last season and get to the Champions League final, and mature enough to win La Liga. Topped their group which involved Juventus, Italian champions. They beat Malmo 2-0 away from home, see nothing wrong with that. Leverkusen had an easier champions league group and lost at home to Monaco.. I fancy Atletico to get at least a draw.

Not sure really' date=' but I think Koke is injured for a longer period. I hope I am wrong, I really like his play...[/quote'] Koke is still out injured following the hamstring stain he picked up against Real Madrid. There are also doubts surrounding the fitness of Arda Turan, who didn’t train with the rest of the squad on Monday. On the other hand, home side will be without suspended defender Toprak and injured defensive midfielder Bender.

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th With all this talk about the winner I'm also concerned if Atletico can make it in Germany, although I believe they'll get the ticket to the quarter-finals after they play both legs. But what I fancy for betting in this game is both teams to score. Leverkusen has scored in 9 out of 10 last games while Atletico has a very quality attacking line. I love Griezmann and how he participates in almost every goal of his team! Both teams to score @ 1.89 Marathonbet

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th 0.5/1pt Atletico Madrid to beat Bayer Leverkusen at 7/4 with Bet365 Atletico are far superior in every department at the minute. The come in to this tie in better form than Leverkusen and have a good record away from home in the Champions League. Under Simeone, Atletico have won 2 of their 3 European knockout round 1st leg ties with the other being a 1-1 draw at Barcelona. They're full of goals and are reasonably tight at the back. Leverkusen's form in the group stage was a bit up and down, just like in other competitions. They've struggled in the league lately and I'd fear the worst should they concede the first goal. Over the last few seasons Atletico have proved that they know how to navigate their way through two-legged European ties. I think anything over 6/4 for them to notch up another European 1st leg win offers value. Sent from my SM-G900F using PL Forum

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th Such a tough game to call. Lots of contrasting views and a decent case can be made for any of the three possible outcomes. With so much at stake, I'm content to sit on the fence and back the draw here. I think Atletico wouldn't be disappointed with a 1-1 or 2-2 and I suspect a 0-0 or 1-1 wouldn't be a disaster for Leverkusen either. Draw @ 9/4 (generally available)

Re: Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Atlético de Madrid > Wednesday February 25th There was a short piece on this game on the excellent "Sport Today" programme this afternoon on BBC World Service Radio ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02k872b#auto They interviewed former Leverkusen player Carsten Ramelow, who reckons Leverkusen have only a 'minimal chance' of winning this game because of defensive problems and the lack of experience of their young squad. He reckons this is 'the end' for Leverkusen. I think I might have made a mistake with my Leverkusen+0.25 tip above (Atletico AH0 is currently an enticing 1.89 with 188Bet). It's a bit late now though!

Atletico have the reputation, having excelled in Europe in recent years. Is this enough to make them favourites away to a good German side? Overall, I think the groups these teams qualified from were of similar strength, and Leverkusen's shots stats were better. I think there's a bit of value on them. Leverkusen +0.25 1.83 188Bet Stake: 5 points
Result: Leverkusen 1 Atl. Madrid 0 Bet won :ok Stake: 5 points Return: 9.15 points Profit/loss = +4.15 points

I don't understand all this trend on Atletico here..ok,they're better in general but do you think they're mature and strong enough to win an away match in Germany??! I don't think so,Leverkusen might not be at it's best days of late but these guys know how to score goals and at a sold out Bay Arena there is no doubt that the hosts will give 110% in front of their supporters cause they know it will be a hell for them at Vicente Calderon. I don't think that Atletico will win both legs,it would be almost impossible judging from my point of view...c'mon they barely beat Malmo away from home in Champions in a quite balanced game judging from the stats and were beaten by Olympiakos in Greece! Atletico are not yet on the level of Bayern, nor Barcelona or Real to win that easily away from home,anything above 3 for a Leverkusen win is a must second me!
Easy money! :nanaLeverkusen dominated the entire match since the kick-off and if they'd be more clinical in fornt of the goal they could score more...:ok