Most consecutive bets

Machiavelli23

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Most consecutive bets The type of bet is based on the hope that there is no flurry of goals late on as well as the fact that, I presume, you are not watching the game. When you watch a game you get the feeling for how it's going and that's important. The games you are doing are from mickey mouse leagues as well so surely the knowledge of these leagues is very limited. Pricewise the odds are too high. To do the sort of run you are aiming for it needs to be 1.01's virtually all the way and even then it's going to be very difficult. The top 2 on the league table rarely strayed over the 1.01 price bracket.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Most consecutive bets

What are the rules on failed consecutive bets? You can't try again on the same thread and you have to start again?
I'm not sure if you are allowed to try another attempt on the same thread or not. But I'm gonna try this again on here with a starting bank of £1.

Re: Most consecutive bets I will be using BET365. This is will run conclusive with my other 2 threads title: Most Consecutive bets:ambitious and Most Consecutive bets: a little too ambitious. They are both currently on hold until mid january or beginning of february as I try and complete other personal challenges with skybet.

Re: Most consecutive bets

What are the rules on failed consecutive bets? You can't try again on the same thread and you have to start again?
It's your choice. A little bit of research around some of the 'longer' threads will answer your question if you look.