** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ligue 1 Orange > December 2nd - 4th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 2 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Lorient v Olympique Marseille (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.98[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Nantes v Toulouse FC (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Monaco v RC Lens (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 3 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]En Avant Guingamp v SM Caen (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.72[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Metz v Girondins de Bordeaux (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.82[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.94[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montpellier HSC v Saint-Étienne (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.58[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.31 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]OGC Nice v Stade Rennais (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.92[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Bastia v Evian TG (18:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lille OSC v Paris Saint-Germain (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 4 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Lyonnais v Stade Reims (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 2nd - 4th Lorient – Marseille I look at this game and there are probably enough reasons not to back Marseille pre match. The Mediterranean giants have obviously been brilliant this season, winning a lot of matches and still find themselves top of the table. It’s worth noting however that they’ve lost their last 3 away games in all competitions and miss a key player tonight – Nicolas Nkoulou. The Cameroonian central defender lost his way a bit in the last year or so, but this season has been back to his best and could be missed at the back. Marseille also have Andre Ayew injured and they could ideally do with having him back soon. Lorient will definitely ‘have a go’ here and attack OM. This could prove to be a poor tactic, but on the other hand it might yield them a goal or two. The hosts know they aren’t going to get a result by keeping it tight, they have to outscore OM or keep up pace with them and hope for something like a 1-1 or 2-2. Lorient didn’t impress me in the first 10 matches of the season and new coach Sylvain Ripoll looked out of his depth. However, I’m starting to change my mind about Les Merlus. They were very unlucky to lose against PSG and Rennes, and followed that up with a couple of fine wins against Lens and Toulouse. Their 2nd half at the weekend in the violet city was very impressive and they should have momentum following that success. Marseille have more quality, are in superb form and have had one extra day of rest, logically they should win this game. But I feel there are enough warning signs to avoid betting on them tonight, at least pre game anyway. The value isn’t quite there and my advice is for people to watch and see how the game goes, then maybe strike with an in-running bet. I expect Lorient to start strong and it’s possible OM could fall behind. Over 2.25 goals did interest me a bit, but the price isn’t quite there. Prediction: Lorient 1-2 Marseille NO BET Nantes – Toulouse What on earth has happened with Toulouse’s form? That is the big question at the the moment and Alain Casanova’s men have shockingly lost 5 of their last 6 games. It’s not as if they’ve been facing that many great teams either during this period, the likes of Lens and Lorient have all managed to beat them which is extremely worrying and also uncharacteristic for them under the guidance of Casanova. The main problem has been failure to convert chances and being leaky at the back. TFC are renowned for being a solid side, but they look extremely leaky at the moment. Can Nantes take advantage? Well, the big issue for Les Canaris is scoring goals so perhaps they won’t. Only 3 teams have scored less goals than Les Canaris, and considering they are 7th in the table, this is a little unusual. The main reason why they are so high in the standings is because of their great defence which has only conceded 11 goals in 15 games (2nd best record out of anyone). I think they will just about sneak a win here, but I’m a little bit put off by their home record of only 3 out of 8 wins. Too many draws has hindered their progress and Toulouse will maybe prefer the role of underdog. On form though, Nantes should get the job done. I’m not going to bet on them pre match, but I expect the hosts to prevail. Prediction: Nantes 1-0 Toulouse NO BET Monaco – Lens I don’t see how anyone could trust Monaco right now. Their form domestically has been pretty poor all season and it seems they have reserved their best displays only for the Champions League. Les Monegasques are languishing as low as 10th in the table and have the 5th worst home record out of anyone. The likes of Caen, Reims, Lorient and Nice have all managed to pick up something from their trips to Le Stade Louis II this season, so maybe Len can as well! On paper, Monaco should have enough quality to see them off here but the visitors played extremely well on Sunday against Metz, which should fill them with a lot of confidence. They have nothing to lose tonight and have no pressure on their shoulders. All the expectation is on Monaco, not just to win but also to play well. This is not a situation they will enjoy and I can definitely see them struggling tonight. It wouldnt surprise me in the slightest if Lens avoided defeat and if Monaco win then it’ll probably be close. I’m not going to bet on the game because I don’t trust Lens with my money on the road, but watch out for them here. Prediction: Monaco 1-1 Lens NO BET

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 2nd - 4th The Nice v Rennes game I think will be a pretty tight game. Rennes had a good result last time against Monaco but away from home are not scoring much. Nice also had a good result against PSG but they too struggle too score. I am not big on correct scores this could just as easily be 0-0 draw but I think the stats show that both teams will not score many. The Metz game I feel even though Bordeaux are slight favourites will go Metz way. Away from home Bordeaux are only averaging a goal a game and conceding more goals. Metz home form is slightly better though this game could also turn up a 1-1 draw I think Metz have more goals In them and can get a win.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > December 2nd - 4th Bastia – Evian It’s been remarkable how much better Bastia have been since they sacked Claude Makelele. At the time I thought it was an extremely harsh decision and that his players had let him down, but maybe the ex Real Madrid star was root of their problems! Since his departure, they played very well in two home games facing Montpellier (2-0) and Lyon (0-0), whilst on Saturday they were extremely unlucky to lose at Reims. The team is really fighting hard and seems to have regained some of it’s Corsican spirit. I would say they have an excellent chance of beating Evian tonight, this is just the sort of fixture a team like Bastia should be winning. The visitors are one of the poorest teams in Ligue 1 and actually possess the worst away record in the entire division. ETG won on Sunday at home to Guingamp but that means they’ve had a day less to prepare, and now they have to travel all the way to Corsica which isn’t ideal. Overall, I think Bastia will be sharper, up for it more and claim 3 points. This is one bet I really like tonight and taking them -0.25 makes a ton of sense IMO. Prediction: Bastia 2-0 Evian Recommended bet: Bastia -0.25 @ 1.90 6/10 Guingamp – Caen Really big match between a couple of relegation candidates and it’s difficult to say which way it’ll go. Guingamp have lost a whopping 11/15 games this season which is a staggering amount. They are lucky they have won 4 times or else they’d be rock bottom of the table by a large distance. However, I don’t feel that the Breton outfit are quite as bad as their record suggests and the Europa League has definitely had real negative impact on their results and performances. The squad has struggled to juggle domestic and continental affairs, although it’s worth nothing they have generally played well in their midweek European fixtures. So does that mean they’ll put up a good display tonight? Well, maybe, but Caen will be much the fresher squad. I have an awful feeling that this Guingamp outfit are running on fumes at the moment and are on the verge of suffering complete burnout. I can’t bet on either team in this fixture and I’m going to predict a draw. Honestly though, I don’t have much of a clue and no result would surprise me. Overs is maybe worth considering because Caen play very open and often suck opponents into shootouts. Guingamp would much rather operate defensively though and often struggle to score goals. Prediction: Guingamp 2-2 Caen NO BET Metz – Bordeaux Metz are currently situated in the relative safety of midtable, but only thanks to a great home form They have a 4-2-1 record at Le Stade Saint Symphorien and only PSG have managed to beat them here. But how long can they live off home points? Some of their recent performances on the road have been awful and this puts a lot of pressure on them to produce the goods in front of their own fans. Recent defeat at Toulouse and Lens were truly awful. On Saturday, Lens completely blew them out of the water and this was very worrying because Les Sang et Or are a pretty poor outfit themselves. Bordeaux are a bit of a weird team and have had problems on the road at times this season. But usually midweek rounds will always suit teams who have the better squad and there’s no doubt Les Girondins have more quality in their ranks. Statistically Metz might be value here and it’s hard to argue with their home record. But I can’t get their recent worrying displays out of my mind and my gut feeling is that Bordeaux will take the win tonight. No bet for me here. Prediction: Metz 0-1 Bordeaux NO BET Montpellier – St Etienne Sainte picked up a massive result at the weekend, beating their arch rivals Lyon 3-0 for the first time at home in more than 20 years. So obviously that was a massive high for them and I actually think it could be difficult tonight facing Montpellier. It could be a case of ‘after the lord mayors show’ for Sainte because this is not an easy trip. MHSC aren’t playing their fixtures at Le Mosson any more this year, instead they are based at the city’s rugby stadium which has a weird atmosphere. They do however have a fairly good record here and are quite capable on their day of beating anyone. I don’t think this match will be a classic by any means but I could see Montpellier grinding out at least a draw. I’m not sure sure they should be such a clear underdog and I quite like taking a piece of them +0.25 tonight. I don’t expect the visitors to be at their best, and it doesn’t help they are missing a few players to injury either. Prediction: Montpellier 1-0 St Etienne Recommended bet: Montpellier +0.25 @ 1.80 4/10 Nice – Rennes This seems like a really tough match to call and it’s capable of going either way. Both sides haven’t looked too bad recently and have shown an ability to keep things fairly tight at the back. Rennes have really turned into a ‘result team’ under Philippe Montanier and have to be respected for grinding out a score when they need too. Of course, they do also have plenty of attacking quality in their ranks, someone like PG Ntep can win matches on his own for them. Overall, I think this is going to be a really tight affair and it’s definitely a 0-0 candidate. If either team is to win, then one goal would probably be enough. Rennes would be that most likely winner, but I’m not confident enough to back them, even on a DNB handicap. This feels like a game best swerved and I have no interest in laying down any money on the affair. Prediction: Nice 0-0 Rennes NO BET Lille – PSG Lille’s form is horrific. They’ve lost 5 of their last 6 ligue games and hardly done much better in Europe either. Rene Girard’s men are the lowest scorers in the entire ligue, yet to even reach a double figure goals tally for the season! Les Dogues lack much of a cutting edge in the final third of the field, although in defence and midfield they are still technically strong on paper. I don’t know, maybe this is a match in which they can surprise and maybe sneak a draw. They are a complete underdog and nobody expects anything of them tonight, even their own fans. I actually think they can avoid defeat. PSG aren’t in particularly good form and miss key man Ibrahimovic tonight. Yes, it’s true Les Parisians have won 9 straight matches in all competitions but in terms of performances, they haven’t actually been that impressive. Unless they improve, then sooner or later someone is either going to beat them, or at least draw. Lille have the ability to keep things tight, so a 0-0 or 1-1 isn’t out of the question. I’m not going to bet here but PSG definitely aren’t a banker that some people might think. Prediction: Lille 1-1 PSG NO BET