West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Tuesday December 2nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Bromwich Albion v West Ham (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.48[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Tuesday December 2nd

Team news on Valencia' date=' Sahko and Song please...[/quote'] Valencia should be fit, Song I am not sure about - can't get any info on him atm. Sahko is still injured, sustained a back injury on international duty but West Ham are very angry as they say the injury did not occur from playing or training and the matter is going to be investigated :lol Please note that central midfielder Mark Noble faces a late fitness test but centre-back Winston Reid returns from suspension.

Re: West Bromwich Albion v West Ham > Tuesday December 2nd Without Sakho and Valencia (who seem to have some magical touch when it comes to converting chances) West Ham look too much to themselves of last season. That was a team who had 0-0 games written all over them. Last two matches without mentioned duo were just like that. Against Everton match ended 2-1 but with offside goal by Lukaku and deflection goal from Zaratte, but against Newcastle on Saturday there was never any danger for the game to go over. Tonight's opponent fits perfectly in tendency for the match to go under. WBA scored one goal in last four matches but that was one of most clumsiest own goals that could be. Beside Berahino they just don't posess any thhreat for opponents goal. For me, if Sakho and Valencia don't play tonight, this is 10/10 tip on u2,5 goals with a price of 1,7 that I have in my local. With all the uncertainties involving, best thing probably is to wait for team news.