** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - Nov 29-30

kevshat

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 29 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fury, T v Chisora, D (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gavin, F v Skeete, B (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Saunders, BJ v Eubank Jnr, C (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 30 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Crawford, T v Beltran, R (03:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Nov 29-30 4pts T.Fury to win by stoppage 13/8 Paddy Power As long as ring rust doesn’t get involved in this fight I expect Tyson Fury to win. For me he has the attributes to be much the more dangerous fighter and I think he has the power not to stop Dereck Chisora. Fury was making good strides before the Haye debacle started and he was on course to push for a world title shot. He can get back there by stopping his foe here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fury-vs-chisora-betting-tyson-fury-can-stop-chisora-this-time-around 4pts C.Eubank Jr to beat B-J Saunders 6/5 Coral Someone’s 0 has got to go in this fight and that in itself makes it very appealing but add the bad blood to it and we’ve got the makings of a cracking fight. There are some shrewd judges who really believe Eubank Jr is the real deal and I must admit I’m a big fan myself. You can quite rightly say he has fought nothing so far in his career but I get the feeling he might just have been waiting for the big night to really launch himself out of his father’s shadow. That big night has arrived. He knows Billy Joe Saunders isn’t a one punch knockout artist so he hasn’t got to be scared of his opponent’s power so if he’s good enough to put on a school the opportunity is there. Saunders needs to avoid the rest mist coming down and getting himself into a tear up here because if this does become a tear up only Eubank Jr wins but however the fight plays out I believe this can be the night Eubank Jr really catapults himself into world attention. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/saunders-vs-eubank-jr-betting-saunders-can-be-made-to-regret-taking-this-fight 3pts T.Crawford to win by stoppage 9/4 Boylesports I’ve been impressed with Terence Crawford in his last two fights and there is the potential there for him to become a real top star in this division. I’m not overly convinced Raymundo Beltran hasn’t been overrated by a performance against a genuinely injured Ricky Burns. You would have expected Beltran to have won that fight once Burns broke his jaw so early but the fact he wasn’t clinical enough to stop him might say a lot. Crawford has power and spite and he could well be the third man to stop the Mexican. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/crawford-vs-beltran-betting-terence-crawford-can-defend-his-world-title-in-style

Re: Boxing - Nov 29-30 I like: Skybet's Fury to in rounds 8-12 or points 10/11. Saunders to have too much ring craft and beat Eubank Jnr on points, but because of lack of difference in odds for a points win, straight Saunder win - 10/11 skybet Re: Crawford I think he'll win a comfortable points decision as Beltran is nails, head like a wrecking ball. Not much value there though at best price 8/13, I'd have wanted evens before betting on it.

Re: Boxing - Nov 29-30

Common sense says Saunders wins this on points at 13/8 with Betway. His experience is likely going to make this too big of a jump in class for Jr. But he doesn't have the power to KO Eubank so I'm taking that out of my equation. The only way I see an upset is if Jr. lands a lights out punch on Saunders. 19/10 for jr. to win by stoppage also with Betway and that covers the two viable outcomes I see possible. From what I have seen of jr. against easy opponents he's put plenty on the canvass but they usually get up again. I think he lacks the ferocious punching power of his Dad, so most of my profit will be Saunders points. But I want to cover just in case the prospect does find something special. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely spot on, should have followed your advice! Great shout