Leeds PP GP Final

LIKE2FISH

Re: Leeds PP GP Final seems to be the way of life in general now,no consideration or manners to let anyone know,so that others may benefit,it`s like,i won the seat why should i let someone else have it if i cant,might have been a good showing for PPMag online but in reality,not good. good luck guys

Re: Leeds PP GP Final Fraid I went out fairly early. Just a continuation of my bad running in the big live games I've played. I had QQ but flop had 3 spades (including Q) and so I had to raise big and only win a smallish pot. Aces x2.5 raise was met by everyone folding. AK had to fold to a x10 raise in front of me. TT had to fold to a x10 raise in front of me. the one post-flop bluff I tried was met with a reraise x3 With 7.5k ish left I had AQ. Raised x3 pre and was met by an all-in shove which would have left me with exactly 3k chips if I called and lost. Player had been fairly loose so made the call and was delighted to see ATo. Not so delighted to see the ten on the turn that effectively left me shafted. With 3k left and in bb of 300 I was delighted to see ATc and the prospect of sneaking back into it. Shoved against a min raise who called me with his KK.....managed to find 4 clubs just to hurt me more before the river put the final nail in. Good luck to rep and like2fish. I'd worked out who you were and tried to find you at first break but you'd disappeared. Overall another disappointing experience after the hard work involved in qualifying and it looks like my lack of interest in playing will continue for the forseeable future.

Re: Leeds PP GP Final I was busted in 6th place (5th place money!) By none other than like2fish. He shoved into my BB from button and I had to call holding A9 with the smallest stack at table. He turned over Q2o and enjoyed a flop of Q22! I hope he's gone on to ship it now, ha! Had good fun anyway and I'm happy with £450!

Re: Leeds PP GP Final Back on my laptop now as opposed to my phone. Had a good day, got some quite decent cards early on, then hit a very dry patch leading up to the FT so mostly had to sit and fold. Had some interesting battles with Leo earlyish on came out on top in a few and he did in the others. Made a bunch of chips with 77 when I hit a full house and managed to get someone to call all in on the river with AA to almost double up. Later suffered the ultimate annoyance of getting a walk on BB and looking at the cards to see Aces :( Shouldn't have looked at them! Went into the final table as one of the shorter stacks, but it was relatively short stacked all round really, only 130 big blinds in play across everyone left. Managed to find a fold for 10 or so very poor hands and luckily for me, 3 others went out in this time, propelling me up the ladder. Finally with some 7 bb on the big blind I was preparing to make a move...and then my fellow PL'er made the move for me. Had to make the call with A9s and the rest is history. Can't blame the man for the move, I may have done the same thing myself. He'd been playing well, hopefully we'll see a report of a resounding victory here sometime soon. Rhino, UL dude, sounds like you had a tough time finding a spot. Don't be too down though, you're a decent player from what I've seen, you must run good at some point.

Re: Leeds PP GP Final Hi guys. Apologies for late report! Sadly I didn't ship it, was hoping for a hatrick of MTT wins this week! Sorry Aaron I took you out! You played well & we had some good tussles :) I was so card dead on the FT. Managed to finish 2nd for £1k so not a bad days work. Fastest ever FT I played in! Final hand I was 2nd in chips I shve A3 on the bu, SB(3rd in chips)calls & so does the BB. SB has AJ, BB has AK, flop is Axx turn is a K. The guy who won played really well, his turning point in the tourney was when he got it all in pre earlier with QQ v AA & never looked back! Shame no hole cams considering it was sky poker. Shame I missed you Rhino. Keep plugging away, as if you managed to qualify out of so many players you must be doing something right :) Was gr8 meeting you Aaron, hope to see you at a live event soon. No doubt we will clash on the online felt soon :)

Re: Leeds PP GP Final nice one leo :ok, great result, how many runners did it get in the end? when will it show on the skypoker tv? Shame as Alan said that people didn't notify so others could have played. I played well in my tourney and had 79k (ave 48k) chips at one point but got it in my head that i did not want to return and travel for day 2 unless i had 100k + so with 12 mins till the end of play I started pushing and ended up busting out!! not disappointed though as all good to get more live experience.

Re: Leeds PP GP Final

nice one leo :ok, great result, how many runners did it get in the end? when will it show on the skypoker tv? Shame as Alan said that people didn't notify so others could have played. I played well in my tourney and had 79k (ave 48k) chips at one point but got it in my head that i did not want to return and travel for day 2 unless i had 100k + so with 12 mins till the end of play I started pushing and ended up busting out!! not disappointed though as all good to get more live experience.
34 runners. Unsure of date its going to be on, when I know I will post it up :) no hole card cams though which is a shame. You get to see a lot of cards on the FT as so many all ins! I will prob seem like a donkey as all the hands I showed down were rubbish ones and I lost a bunch of chips v the chip leader with TP 2nd best kicker v str8, I called as I knew he would be putting a lot of pressure on me, did have the thought he could have the J but convinced myself I had him beat :( thanks again Mr.soks for being a gent letting PP know you couldn't make it, wish everyone would be kind. UL on your result & you ran your stack up nicely, I am sure it will come for you, maybe a 1-2 for us at the next 25/25 Bournemouth :)

• 5 weeks later...