** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Sky Bet League 2 > November 14th - 16th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 14 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cambridge United v Northampton Town (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 15 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Plymouth Argyle v Portsmouth (12:05 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Morecambe v Bury (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Wimbledon v Dagenham & Redbridge (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Carlisle United v Accrington Stanley (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Luton Town v Tranmere Rovers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shrewsbury Town v Mansfield Town (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southend United v Hartlepool United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stevenage v Cheltenham Town (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]York City v Oxford United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 16 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newport County v Exeter City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet League 2 > November 14th - 16th Saturday TV preview: 4pts Plymouth vs Portsmouth - Under 2.5 goals 4/6 Paddy Power This will be a competitive match between two sides who would really want the three points but just because it is competitive on this occasion doesn’t mean there will be goals. Plymouth are watertight at the back and carry a slight threat going forward with Rueben Reid while Portsmouth are pretty similar themselves. Given I expect this to become something of a midfield battle I’ll take the scoring to stay low enough to bring under 2.5 goals in. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/plymouth-vs-portsmouth-betting-goals-can-be-few-and-far-between-at-home-park

Re: Sky Bet League 2 > November 14th - 16th I think i'll have a different appoach to this game.We see that Plymouth are doing fine at the moment especially at home.They tend to score 1 goal more than their opponents and the games usually end in 1:0 or 2:1.Portsmouth away form looks really worring.Their home seems to be their fortress while on the road are shaky.Both teams have a few draws in their H2H statistic + a couple of HW.Given the statistic and the current form of the teams i rate 2.25 with bet365 for a HW as a value bet.

Re: Sky Bet League 2 > November 14th - 16th 1 point Plymouth at 2.4 I agree there wouldn't much between the sides at a neutral ground but at Home Park on current form Plymouth look to have a slight advantage 2.4 is a standard home price in L2 probably helped by Pompey being a very well supported and high reputation side and could have a touch of value.

Re: Sky Bet League 2 > November 14th - 16th Carlisle United - Accrington Stanley United have conceded 64% of home goals before the break, Stanley have scored 54% of all goals and the same 54% of road goals in the opening 30 minutes. However, Stanley have collected a L2 low 12 points after the break and just three (no wins) on the road, United are 4-3-1 at home in the second half and this could easily turn out to be the proverbial "game of two halves" ! Looking at those numbers, the Stanley HT-United FT double result at 28-1 (29.0) has to make some appeal. I see United as potential improvers, having said that, there is/was not far to go in the other direction ! They have strengthened the squad in the loan market and have got a number of others back from injury and Keith Curle is starting to get his ideas across after two months in charge. I will be looking to back United at the break as long as they are not already ahead.

Re: Sky Bet League 2 > November 14th - 16th

I think i'll have a different appoach to this game.We see that Plymouth are doing fine at the moment especially at home.They tend to score 1 goal more than their opponents and the games usually end in 1:0 or 2:1.Portsmouth away form looks really worring.Their home seems to be their fortress while on the road are shaky.Both teams have a few draws in their H2H statistic + a couple of HW.Given the statistic and the current form of the teams i rate 2.25 with bet365 for a HW as a value bet.
:ok

Re: Sky Bet League 2 > November 14th - 16th 4pts Wycombe to beat Burton 6/5 BetVictor Burton have been struggling for goals for a while and their top scorer only has four this season so that is something Hasselbaink will have to address in time. Everyone is waiting for Wycombe to start to slide but that slide hasn’t happened yet and it wouldn’t be the biggest surprise in the world if it wasn’t to happen here either. Burton were going well under Gary Rowett but have just one win in their last five so the more confident Wycombe can nick this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wycombe-vs-burton-betting-wycombe-can-fire-themselves-back-to-the-top-of-league-2

Re: Sky Bet League 2 > November 14th - 16th 1 point Exeter at 3.6 bet365 If we ignore the FA Cup, and IMO we should then Exeter are in fine form taking 4 points off Exeter and Wycombe in the last 3 and winning at Morecambe. Not smash and grabs either, theyre SOT data is decent. Newport are in reasonable form, not as good as Exeter, and are one of those unpredictable second season promoted sides. At the prices the risk/return stack up better on the away side for me.