November 10 - November 16

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: November 10 - November 16 on dustov or ilhan the question is now? :rollin ps. about berdych-cilic: berdych is not good on serv and is not confident on attack + poor return and lack of power looks like to me, i dont know cilic must servs well first of all, he is slight favorite but who know his fitness not looking so good...

Re: November 10 - November 16 Cilic tb Berdych @ 1.79 3/10 pinny little reference to the scandal first round of both: Berd-Wawrinka 16 16 Berdych 5/24 on his second service, about 20% Berdych total 5 points on return, in 7 games Berdych ZERO winners from the baseline I have not looked, but say they are still seen on a coin toss to be totally does not play Djokovic-Cilic 16 16 Cilic won 52% on first and 24% on the second serve, it's disgusting for him w-ue 6-22, whole 3 pieces from baseline (1 ace and 2 on the net) he fought a little, he tried to be max aggressive but it is absolutely nothing went right, while a novak was excellent and from the beginning it was banged up retern the already miserable service so you did not have a lot of what he hoped Cili? after tomorrow's clash of the titans remain Wawrinka, any such hopes to be in sf though I think it is almost impossible given the game waw whom very pase substrates plus gearing up for DC that he means everything ... Berdych remains a novak, so there's no hope can continue as it will again count games on fingers ... played on WB and US, both times cilic won 3-0 ... after the first round of all on the marin's side because I think it is still Berdych, who has offered away tragically party and that if something does not radically change can be packed .. . when I look at the odds, it's not very realistic that Cilic is such a favorite, but because of the fresh h2h from this season and abnormal discouragement H & M mannequin goes low (suicidal) attempt to Cilic, I hope that it silly ivanisevic recover after recruits and aroused to destroy the two remaining matches are to be p.s. sorry for google translate, I don't have enough time to translate by myself

Re: November 10 - November 16 Tomas Berdych vs Marin Cilic over 24.5 games 5/4 paddy power over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power With these two needing a win there going into it desperate to win so expect a tight first set with not many breaks of serve i think Berdych should be up for this match as he needs to win so he will improve for this match and he knows he can beat his opponent

Re: November 10 - November 16 I would say that I am pretty confident about going on Cilic, but this tournament has been nothing short of awful for me so far, so you should probably not take me very seriously. In any case, it seems to me that Berdych is already thinking about the next season in his mind, which can't do him any good at the moment. He's already expanding his team and changing his coach - surely, you should be doing that after the tournament, not during it? In one of the interviews after the match, he actually said that qualifying is now "mission impossible", so who knows how much heart he's going to put into it today.

Re: November 10 - November 16 Vlada Medvedcova to beat Violetta Degtiareva (Antalya 10k)@4.5, bet365, 2/10 Medvedcova is a nice junior from Moldova, we are not 100% sure how good or bad she is, but she is not that bad from the 1-2 results we can see from her activity and she is 4th in Moldova in u16 (what that means will remain to be seen :) but its worth a shot, considering the level of Degtiareva, the from of Degtiareva and the bad results she accomplished of this year on clay as she prefers hard court. Kind of a black horse that can create the upset imo! GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Lilla Barzo to beat Catherina Chantrain 2-0 (Casablanca 10k)@1.72, bet365, 6/10 Barzo is after a very succesful trip from Columbia where she has made the semis (lost to Koch-Benvenuto 1,1) and after that wont he tournament at the same location beating Koch in 2 sets! That says a lot about a player who is on a big upswing now. She has won in straigth sets 8/10 from her last 10 matches in the past 3 weeks!!! And those opponents were similar or better than Chantraine, who is decent at the best! Chantraine is a very up and down player but not in a great form, as she lost to Cemre Anil last week in Istanbul quali, which was a great upset in my books... Cannot imagine to snatch a set against Barzo here. (Note that there were some hungarian successes nowadays with Galfi and Bondar 2 singles and a doubles title in heraklion and before that Barzo and these girls are very tight, good friends, so its uplifting and motivating for them if one of them breaks through really!) GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Kremen/Marozava to beat Kalinina/Shymanovich (Minsk 25k WD)@1.9, bet365, 7/10 Dont have too much time bc its starting in minutes, but Kalinina basically in an awful form, Shymanovich never play doubles and Kremen/Marozava appear to be a beast together! Good bet! Its in live now. GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Barzo only won 15 pts in the first set, I will find out what could have happened... but it doesnt change. Its a rain delay and they will continue for sure. GOod timing for the break, as Barzo can win this still if she makes a mini comeback. Too bad the 2-0 is already lost then. Doubles won in a tight one 10-6 in the match tie-break!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Frederik Nielsen to beat Peter Torebko (Challenger Champaign) @1,72 5/10 Nielsen is an agressive player, he pushes forward. In the previous matches he beaten few good players (Smiyczek). Torebko is more a clay court player, so he can hardly win against hard court players. I hope Nielsen will continue in his good form, and win against Torebko. GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Kei Nishikori vs Milos Raonic over 22.5 games 4/5 paddy power over 2.5 sets 5/4 paddy power Its funny that Nishikori after his great win against Murray he loses quite easily to Federer so i expect him to come back into form against an opponent who is not quite serving as well as usual and i think slow court has something to do with it Julien Benneteau and Edouard Roger Vasselin to beat Ivan Dodig and Marcelo Melo 4/5 paddy power Dodig and Melo are through to the semi finals so they wont be motivated for this match where as their opponents need to win qualify from the group

Re: November 10 - November 16 Back Kei Nishikori (-2) to beat Milos Raonic for a 7/10 stake at 2.00 with Pinnacle The slowish conditions seem to be really hurting Milos Raonic, so I expect him to struggle against Kei Nishikori tomorrow. The H2H record currently stands at 4-1 in Nishikori's favor - and I do expect the Japanese number one to make it 5-1 on Thursday. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nishikori-vs-raonic-betting-kei-nishikori-can-beat-milos-raonic-for-the-third-time-in-a-row

Re: November 10 - November 16 Back Roger Federer (-3) to beat Andy Murray for a 7/10 stake at 1.95 with Pinnacle Fancy Federer to cover this line against Murray today, as he's been the much better player of the two so far in this event. The Scot will be able to put up some resistance, but I don't believe that he'll be able to seriously challenge the world's number two this time around. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/federer-vs-murray-betting-roger-federer-to-continue-his-good-run-with-a-win-over-murray

Re: November 3 - November 9 Ilona Kremen to beat Vera Lapko (Minsk 25k)@1.28 Anna Bogoslavets to beat Katherina Hering (Antalya 10k)@1.57 Double @2,02, bet365, 5/10 Kremen is a force at home indoors, she really enjopys playing in her home town in Minsk. She won the tournament last year here and as indoor hard court is her fav, I really think she will be close to make it again this year. She plays a 16 year old compatriot from Belorus as ewll, who is a talneted one, but not nearly at this level yet. it depends on Kremen whether it will be 2 sets or 3. Bogoslavets is playing really up her ranking and appears to be improving heavily (wins over Prosperi last round and decent junior Novotna last week, 3 setters against Konig) Hering is nothing special really and if Bogoslavets continues her stride even a bit this should be a win for her! GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Anastasia Nefedova to beat Polina Novoselova (Helsinki 10k)@1.66 Alexa Guarachi to beat Laura Gulbe (Helsinki 10k)@1.33 Double, bet365, 2.16, 4/10 Nefedova has beaten Lukacs in straight sets, very impressive and as I stated easrlier she is a dangerous indoor hard court player. I think Novoselova is a decent qualifier but one level below than Nefedova and I feel odds should be around 1.33. Match starts at 10 am CET, so in 15 mins. Guarachi is playing very good on indoor hard and only lsosing to decent players. She has a good serve and a decent form, I think Gulbe is does not qualify as a good hard court player and nothing special about her form. GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Back Novak Djokovic (-5) to beat Tomas Berdych for a 7/10 stake at 1.78 with Pinnacle Djokovic has been very dominant so far in London, so I am not sure how much resistance Berdych will be able to put up against him tomorrow. Their last meeting finished with a 6-0 6-2 win for the Serb, after all. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/djokovic-vs-berdych-betting-novak-djokovic-to-demolish-the-czech-number-one-in-london

Re: November 10 - November 16 Back Stanislas Wawrinka (-3) to beat Marin Cilic for a 7/10 stake at 1.81 with Pinnacle Cilic has managed to win just six games so far this week, so I don't exactly fancy his chances against Stanislas Wawrinka, who still has everything to play for in London. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wawrinka-vs-cilic-betting-stanislas-wawrinka-to-outclass-the-croat-in-the-atp-world-tour-finals

Re: November 10 - November 16 Elias Ymer to beat Egor Gerasimov (Helsinki Challenger)@1.9, bet365, 7/10 Ymer is in the better form for this tournament, as he had 2 nice wins earlier this tournament, one over promising belorus Shyla and the other one vs Dubarenco, big fight 75 in the third. Gerasimov on the other hand lost 1,1 last tournament and was not really motivated (end of the year) and this tournament he lost in the quali against Davydenko, got the LL and faced Davydenko again, who this time did not beat him but retired.... so in other words I dont think he has any business here, its really lucky that he is. I take the motivated and very talented Ymer in Scandinavian territory over a demotivated Gerasimov any time. We have not seen Ymer play his best, he has immense potential as he showed that numerous times already in the amarican challengers (beat Mcgee, 3 sets with Querrey and Kudla) GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Murray @2.75 offered by bet365 looks attractive in my eyes I dont beleive in miracles personally, therefore, i never take seriously some ideas that "Federer is back again"...Look, the swiss legend continues to be inconsistent, and only his class and tennis genes are not enough in my opinion at the age of 34. Even against Nishikori, the Japanese wasted his chances early in first set to do someting good in the match... Although Murray is NOT the player of the 2013 season, i expect an extra-ordinary performance this evening in front of the british audience Luck is needed always! Wish to see the luck on Murray! ciao!

Re: November 10 - November 16 I agree I think Fed was also very lucky against Raonic who had set points but didn't covert and then totally blew the TB , as we see now he was actually carrying an injury...Fed has beaten Murray however at this venue in 2012 and 2010 without dropping a set and also in 09 in 3 sets so it's hard to be really confident in a Murray victory however I just have a feeling it will be Murray;s night tonight. I also love the 32/1 on offer for an outright win I have to say! On his day as we all know Andy can win or lose to anybody! Murray 7/4 @Paddypowers to beat 5 pts Murray outright winner 32/1 Betfair 2 pts

Re: November 10 - November 16 Moore/Myers to beat Wongteanchai/Wongteanchai (Bendigo 50k WD)@2.20, bet365, 5/10 The australians are riding a 7 match winning streak, 14 straight sets. That is something... In these last 5 australian tournaments, they have won the first 2 15ks thej went to final of the 25k, lost in second round in the next one and won un Bendigo where they try again today! Opponents are the 2nd bet thai team in the itf challener theme, after Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech (who will surely win today in Mumbai also) but they are not as quite good as the aussies nowadays. Also more importantly they were killed by them last week 62 61 here in Bendigo second round, but Im not afraid of the revenge factor here as the aussies showed who is clearly the better team NOW. I expect them to show it again here, they have won their last 20/22 matches and we hae them at plus money! GL

Re: November 10 - November 16 updated bankroll: +181,02 u (-16.8u this week) unfortunately lost a heartbreaker with Ymer yesterday as he had just too many opportunities, eg: 54 serving for the match in the 3rd set just to mention one... I win these 8/10 times so Im not to worried. Had many of these this week... Lertpitaksinchai/Plipuech to beat Lu/Raina (Mumbai 25k WD)@1.44 Barbara Bonic to beat Charlotte Roemer (Sousse 10k)1.22 Double @1.75, bet365, 8/10 The thai doubles is the most talented young doubles team in the 10k 25k tournaments nowadays. They have won 3 25ks and 2 15ks this year and finalists were once in a 25k, they have a sizzling 28-5 record this year on 10-25k level and are on a 10 match winning streak!! These are facts, I believe they will be up for this final strong, as they are not in singles anymore. On the other hand L is more than capable of playing well in doubs, she has some successes this year but Raina maybe not so much. Also there is a huge advantage with the thai's being a doubles team for some years now! I cannot see them losing here! Bonic is a decent hard court player, in ok form, playing only second round on this Friday with rained out schedules in Tunesia. Roemer is in horrid form as she almost lost to Bechri, won 76 in the third, where the opp was 8.00 (I had her and cashed out after she won the first set). I cannot see Roemer catching anything here, should be an easy straight set victory!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Anna Maria Heil to beat Natalie Novotna (Antalya 10k)@2.1, bet365, 4/10 Heil is heating up, beating talented junior Stolmar in sets and now Sezer, which is a big one imo, especially on turkish soil. She has already produced wins over Bukta (2 times), Lukacs and Bonic, I think she is starting to play like a decent cca 400 player. Novotna on the other hand is a promising junior but losing to Bogoslavets and Stresnakova in 2 sets in the last 2 tournaments shows me she is not at this level yet. Her junior ranking is only 220 so that suggest also she needs some time. She beat Vdovenco (who imo had no business being there, as Ciobanu SHOULD have made one of those matchpoints, but really showed her decline where she was leading aagainst Novotna 4-2 in the first set and burned down to 46 16 from there, ouch), so Im saying its more of Vdovenco's collapse than Novotna's good game that she is int eh QF now. With Heil I think she beat a 350-400 player like Sezer is a much bigger thing and I expect her to gain confidence from that! I dont understand how Novotna can be favoured here... GL!

Re: November 10 - November 16 Catherine Chantraine to beat Amanda Cazeaux (Casablanca 10k)@1.33 Vitalia Diatchenko to beat Alexandra Dulgheru (Dubai 75k)@1.44 Double @ 1.91, bet365, 5/10 Chantraine showing her good side at the moment. Beating Barzo and holding off her second set comeback and after that beating Fetecau the same day, sho I though was one of the favorites to win this tournament. She was serving on a very high percentage yesterady and did some research, its one of her weapons. She is def boosted by confidence after these 2 wins and beating Cazeaux should not be a problem here! Diatchenko obviously the in-form player at the moment, winning last 21/24 matches! Only losing in wta qf to pavlyuchenkova who later won the tournament and Mitu who was really hot at the moment as well and Yang (a suprise). She is riding an 8 match winninsg streak where she had some really valuable wins over Chan, Khumkum, Pfizenmaier, Rodina, Cibulkova, Govortsova, Van Uytvanck, just to name a few. She is playing Dulgheru who lost in the first and second round in her last 4 tournaments, and really losing to Fett which is 2 level below her. I guess she is playing better now, but only winning over mestach 76 in the third, in over 3 hours, in 35 degrees must have taken out something... Also I was able to watch Diatchenko and I was so impressed with the fight and the focus. She will win against the out of form Dulgheru who has lost some stamina from yesterday. After all Dulgheru has beaten Buyukakcay (cannot win atm against anybody) Pous Tio (real clay courter) and Mestach being her only nice win here. So nothing special if you ask me, Diatchenko had Kucova, Pfizenamier and Vanuytvanck, clearly a tougher draw imo. GL!