** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday November 26th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday November 26th I know this is early doors, but Arsenal @ 2.3 here looks a decent price. Notwithstanding their collapse this week, I believe the Gunners will benefit from Dortmund resting a few players here. Klopp's team have to work their way back to the top 4 in the domestic competition. That's their priority now. A win at home against Anderlecht will ensure first place in the group. They've been struggling with injuries this season, and every ounce of rest will count. I expect them to take it easy in London as thearsenal match is sandwiched between two tricky away fixtures. As for Gunners, Wenger will filed his strongest team as usual. He rarely rotates.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday November 26th 5pts Over 2.5 goals 4/6 BetVictor Neither of these sides are going to be at full strength and I think there will be plenty of space for both attacking units to play so I expect to see some goals here. Arsenal showed at the weekend that they just can’t defend and they showed it in their last game in this competition. Dortmund are better defensively but they are missing their key defender so everything suggests we’ll see at least three goals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-borussia-dortmund-betting-goals-should-arrive-regularly-at-the-emirates

Re: Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday November 26th Arsenal are absolute shambles in defense. I mean Nacho freaking Monreal at CB, you could not make this up. Wenger has lost the plot completely, he's a dead man walking this days. I can't see Arsenal keeping a clean sheet against the creativity and pace of Dortmund. Szczensy will miss the game as well. Koscielny trained with the first team today, but even if he plays tomorrow he will be rusty and out of pace. Borussia Dortmund over 1.5 goals @ 2,20 with Bet365

Re: Arsenal v Borussia Dortmund > Wednesday November 26th I do not really understand why Arsenals odds are so high? Sure, they're not in good form and they're on a bad run but then again, if there's one team that deserved the victory last Saturday (Arsenal - Man Utd) it was Arsenal. I thought they were excellent, especially in the first half. Monreal wasn't that bad against United and the 0-1 of Man Utd shouldn't have counted because Gibbs was clearly fouled by Fellaini and I think Fellaini was offside too. They just had a lot of bad luck. Dortmund can afford a loss in London and still pretty be first in the group comfortably because they end the group stage at home against Anderlecht. Considering their position in the Bundesliga I can understand that Klopp and his team rather have a good result next weekend in the Bundesliga than a win in London. Arsenal are having some injury worries (Wilshere, Szczesny?) and Koscielny seems fit enough to play. For Dortmund Reus won't play and he will be a big miss. I'll be waiting for the lineups but I'm leaning towards Arsenal DNB @ 1.80+ at several bookies, or am I maybe missing something here? Only thing worrying me is that both teams need a point; Dortmund to secure their first place, Arsenal to qualify for the next round. But that's what the DNB is for :)