flat racing weds 5th nov

I love tackling hard ...huge open hcaps ... 220 nott it mustbe faith 51 my inspiration 49 classy anne 49 singeur 47 feel the heat 47 it must be faith looked very classy last time and well ahead of the hcapper ..........looks very capable of going in again if cards fall right and 4/1 looks quite generous really ......classy anne and my inspiration look very evenly matched .....only marginally choosing my inspiration on account going stick showing good sft -sft ......and he will love those condtions whereas classy anne might want it a bit faster to be at best but nothing in it really it must be faith 2pts win 4/1 bet365 my inspiration 1pt e.w 11/1 bet365

Re: flat racing weds 5th nov 250 nott ........even harder 17 runner hcap ...lol minty jones 50 picc of burgau 49 dynamo walt 47 fujin 47 not a lot between the top 3 -4 here .......but in a 17 runner hcap you want a bit of value if your going to play and currently the top 2 rated are available at 14 and 11/1 respectively .........with conditions to suit ...in form that seems very good value ......ill go ew because its a very hard race and hope for a bit of luck minty jones 1pt e.w 14/1 bet365 picc of burgau 1pt e.w 11/1 paddyp

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.