Swansea City v Arsenal > Sunday November 9th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Arsenal (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Sunday November 9th Not much between these sides in the table and whilst Arsenal are rightly slight favourites, I think the value could lie with an interest in the home side. Even without Ozil and Walcott, Arsenal look a force going forward but it’s at the back where their frailties have been exposed – again in midweek. You’d expect Arsenal to concede again here with a record of only 2 clean sheets out of 10 games. Those two games were away at impotent Villa and a Sunderland side reeling from a 8-0 defeat the week before. Swansea, by comparison have been pretty solid defensively – 10 goals conceded with 4 of those coming away at Chelsea, and 5 clean sheets out of 10. With Bony finding his scoring boots recently, it is easy to see Swansea getting a result here. Swansea (+0.5) @ 4/5 Betvictor (Asian Handicap market)

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Sunday November 9th 4pts Over 2.5 goals Evs Betfair With Arsenal’s defence in the shape it is in I can’t possibly back them to win this match at relatively tight odds. Given the shape it is in though and the fact that Swansea attack with a lot of pace and movement I quite like the idea of over 2.5 goals especially at even money. I would imagine both sides will fancy their chances going forward here so this should be a fairly open game leading to at least three goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-arsenal-betting-both-attacking-cores-should-enjoy-themselves-on-sunday

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Sunday November 9th Swansea City v Arsenal Swansea City: Shelvey (9/1 m), Donnelly (0/0 f), Richards (2/0 m) Arsenal: Arteta (6/0 m), Giroud (2/1 f), Koscielny (6/1 d), Diaby (0/0 m), Debuchy (4/0 d), Özil (6/1 m), Ospina (0/0 g) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Swansea City v Arsenal > Sunday November 9th Not sure in Arsenal winning tonight, but I expect Under 2,5 goals. Swans will try to keep possession and slow down the game, while gunners are pretty good in defensive tasks, so one or two goals will decide the winner. Maybe goalless draw is also an option. Odds are about 1/2.