Queens Park Rangers v Manchester City > Saturday November 8th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Queens Park Rangers v Manchester City (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.41[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester City > Saturday November 8th 4pts Man City (-1.25AH) to beat QPR 11/10 Paddy Power Man City have really been struggling recently but they’ve never really had a problem getting rid of the pap in the Premier League and QPR are very close to falling into that category in my eyes. Although they have pushed Chelsea and Liverpool in recent weeks they haven’t convinced me defensively and City have Aguero in fantastic form. QPR will give this one a good go but eventually I expect City’s quality to shine through just like it did at Hull not so long ago. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/qpr-vs-man-city-betting-man-city-can-see-off-struggling-qpr

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester City > Saturday November 8th QPR vs Manchester City City are definitely out of form recently. They are done with Champions League this year and the mood is low for sure. David Silva is out because of an injury. Kolarov is also injured and will miss the game for sure. Toure, one of the highest-paid players in the Barclays Premier League on £225,000 a week, has yet to rediscover the form that fired City to the title last season. City’s 2014-2015 selection is one of the worst in the European football for all times IMO. Managala will be remembered with his marvelous own goal against Hull. In addition because of him a penalty was given to the Tigers in the same match. His was bought for 40 millions – his price at the moment 35 millions. So he costs City about 1.5 million each month so far. Caballero 4 appearances – 7 goals conceded. Bought for 8 millions – currently just 5 millions. Fernadno's price is also dropping... Of course it’s another must win game for City. But they proved that this season they are not so good at winning crucial games. Some goals facts: QPR have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches in the Premier League. QPR’s concentration seems to be high when playing important games against strong opponents. Last season in Championship their most difficult games were against: Burnley, Nott Forest, Watford, Leicester and Wigan. QPR scored 10 goals in these 5 games and 3 of them they scored 2 or more goals. What is more – they lost just one of these though home games. Man City conceded 2 or more goals in 8 of their 19 visits last season. They conceded 1.26 goals per game when playing away from home. City are also likely to underestimate QPR so my money goes on the underdog here. My bet: QPR to score over 1.5 goals @4.00 4/10 Second bet: QPR +1 Asian Handicap @2.15 7/10

Re: Queens Park Rangers v Manchester City > Saturday November 8th I think that City will battle to win this game. Forget Toure, David Silva is the guy that gives them their heart beat. Busy, buzzing at the heart of everything. Similar to Man United losing DI Maria at the moment. Watched the last few games from QPR and they are much much better now than they were at the beginning of the season. Rio Ferdinand was a disaster that just did not work. Richard Dunne has been very strong at the heart of their defense. Charlie Austin is full of confidence. CSK also showed how to get at city. How long will Zamora play ? Going for the shocker here, with QPR to win it at 7 bet365 for a 3/4 unit (small bet for me)