Today's internationals.

The Southern Hemisphere is coming! Australia visit twickenham to face the bar bar 's in what should be a very good game. There will me many Aussies trying to use this game to impress the new coach. The return of cooper at 10 should be a massive boost, this guy real has talent. Also if the machine Israel Folau gets his hands on the ball anywhere close to the line we should see a few Aussie tries. Their defence is usually good however I expect them to concede some points so I think they will have to score at least 30 points to win the handicap but they are more than capable of doing so. The barbarians should play a flowing game which I think will suit the Australians and could be there downfall. The black and whites don't have the strongest team out and will have to work hard to stay close. Barbarians: 15 Tim Nanai-Williams, 14 Frank Halai, 13 Juan de Jongh, 12 Francis Saili, 11 Nick Cummins, 10 Colin Slade, 9 Tomás Cubelli, 8 Steven Luatua, 7 Matt Todd, 6 Adam Thomson, 5 Al Kellock, 4 Dominic Bird, 3 Angus Ta'avao, 2 James Parsons, 1 Matt Stevens. Replacements: 16 Mahonri Schwalger, 17 Thomas du Toit, 18 Lourens Adriaanse, 19 Heinrich Brussow, 20 Matías Alemanno, 21 Sarel Pretorius, 22 Joaquín Tuculet, 23 Marnitz Boshoff. Australia: 15 Israel Folau, 14 Henry Speight, 13 Tevita Kuridrani, 12 Matt Toomua, 11 Rob Horne, 10 Quade Cooper, 9 Will Genia, 8 Ben McCalman, 7 Matt Hodgson ©, 6 Scott Higginbotham, 5 James Horwill, 4 Sam Carter, 3 Ben Alexander, 2 Saia Fainga'a, 1 Benn Robinson. Replacements (one to be omitted): 16 James Hanson, 17 James Slipper, 18 Sekope Kepu, 19 Will Skelton, 20 Sean McMahon, 21 Nic White, 22 Bernard Foley, 23 Christian Leali'ifano, 24 Joe Tomane. Australia -20 @ 1.91 ladbrokes The All Blacks visit Chicago to give the USA a spanking on their own shore tonight. However they are resting a few players, giving some new/different faces a chance. Richie McCaw, Jerome Kaino, Sam Whitelock, Malakai Fekitoa, Dane Coles, Tony Woodcock, Owen Franks, Aaron Smith, Beauden Barrett and Conrad and Ben Smith will all be watching from the stands. This can sometimes upset the usual flow and could lead to a few mistakes. Although NZ will still be putting out a side to beat anyone, the Americans are no mugs and I feel the handicap maybe a little too high. USA have some decent players and if they turn up could give the All Blacks a few problems. They will need to be close at halftime as I expect the power and fitness will take its toll towards the end. Also Dan Carter is on the bench and set to make a second half return. USA: 15 Chris Wyles, 14 Blaine Scully, 13 Seamus Kelly, 12 Andrew Suniula, 11 Brett Thompson, 10 Adam Siddall, 9 Mike Petri, 8 Danny Barrett, 7 Scott Lavalla, 6 Todd Clever ©, 5 Hayden Smith, 4 Samu Manoa, 3 Olive Kilifi, 2 Phil Thiel, 1 Eric Fry. Replacements: 16 Tom Coolican, 17 Nick Wallace, 18 Mate Moeakiola, 19 Tai Tuisamoa, 20 Louis Stanfill, 21 Benjamin Tarr, 22 Folau Niua, 23 Troy Hall. New Zealand: 15 Israel Dagg, 14 Cory Jane, 13 Ryan Crotty, 12 Sonny Bill Williams, 11 Charles Piutau, 10 Aaron Cruden, 9 TJ Perenara, 8 Kieran Read ©, 7 Sam Cane, 6 Victor Vito, 5 Patrick Tuipulotu, 4 Jeremy Thrush, 3 Charlie Faumuina, 2 Nathan Harris, 1 Joe Moody. Replacements: 16 Keven Mealamu, 17 Wyatt Crockett, 18 Ben Franks, 19 Brodie Retallick, 20 Liam Messam, 21 Augustine Pulu, 22 Daniel Carter, 23 Julian Savea. USA +54 @ 1.91 Ladbrokes Also a little flutter on the double also with Ladbrokes. then another larger stake double on Aus -14 @ 1.5 and USA +60 @ 1.5 Ladbrokes